PDA

View Full Version : Cant access the We're not dead podcast

Rhino
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
I try to access it thorugh the front page and it says Im not allowed. On top of that, I cant find it when I search for it on my blackberry on the podcasts. We're Alive can be searched for just fine, but can not find We're Not Dead when searching.

Kc
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:50 PM
Fixed! The podcast hasn't been submitted to Blackberry podcasts yet. I'll check in with them. In the meanwhile, you now have access to the article. Thanks for letting us know.

Rhino
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks Kc! Keep up the hard work! Amazing job so far!

Rhino
Jan 22nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Oooop, still cant access it:

vBulletin Message
Rhino, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home .

Kc
Jan 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Ok, so now maybe? I reset the permissions thing and set every setting available. I hope it works now.

I The K Train I
Jan 22nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
Oooop, still cant access it:

vBulletin Message
Rhino, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home .

I actually have the same issue now myself.

Kc
Jan 22nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
ARG! Ok, the only way I'll be able to do this is to create a new account for me.

DocBrown
Jan 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
Doc Brown can... can you now too?

I The K Train I
Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:11 AM
I can access it now. Good fast work. Awesome :D

StepLaugh
Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:55 PM
WAIT...Blackberry has Podcast?

I just use the Zune Marketplace

Pteranodon
Feb 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
I can't even FIND the "We're Not Dead" podcast! I search Google and Bing but they just show posts ABOUT the podcast, not the podcast itself. And I can't find a link from this forum or from We're Alive site. WHERE IS THIS PODCAST? I've been looking forward to "We're Not Dead" cause I'm a huge fan of WA, now I hear there's 2 episodes? WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?

mascaria
Feb 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?
http://goo.gl/j78AZ :)

StepLaugh
Feb 1st, 2011, 06:31 PM
http://goo.gl/j78AZ :)

I love that you choose Zune over iTunes

ZUNE FTW!!!

TCM Revolver
Feb 1st, 2011, 07:25 PM
I love that you choose Zune over iTunes

ZUNE FTW!!!

Hey!! You be nice to us "Zuners" We may be few in numbers, but are highly trained. lol :p

Hollomandious
Feb 1st, 2011, 08:57 PM
Screw all that noise. MP3 download to the laptop and then burned to MP3 CD's for the car "foe life!"

(what, i like the past.)

Kc
Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Or you can go to the feedburner link and download it that way...

StepLaugh
Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hey!! You be nice to us "Zuners" We may be few in numbers, but are highly trained. lol :p

Oh believe me, that was no sarcasm I'm a zune user till the day I die!!!

Pteranodon
Feb 2nd, 2011, 03:43 PM
I don't have a Zune or Ipod, I always download podcasts as mp3. The feedburner link didn't work for me when I tried it.... Where can I download the episodes as mp3?

Britt
Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Hey, sorry you've been having trouble.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/Britt5091/WNDhowto.png
Click on Save As, and you should be able to save it as MP3.