PDA

View Full Version : Community Playdate Gears 3- 10/07/11

StepLaugh
Sep 25th, 2011, 01:44 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/9ucktx.png

Ok Gearheads, time to get our game on and show them what the We're Alive community is all about!

If we get more than 5 people to show up (Which I hope we will) then we can do private matches, which is still fun!

What Game: Gears of War 3 (xbox360)
What Time: Let's start this at 9 pm EST
What Day: Friday Oct. 7th 2011

Don't worry if you're not good, we are here to have fun! If you're good, well then it's time to show your skills off!

Like usual put your gamertags here. Most of the time people do it, and forget about coming to the playdate, let's try and get everyone to show up. Mark it on your calenders, set an alarm on your phone, do whatever, but let's get a good turn out for this!

Gamertags:
II ST4RS II
mushroooooooms
MORTE ambulante
Creem Filling
Hellbringer X
Treecko Master

Hellbringer
Sep 25th, 2011, 02:41 PM
How many people can be in the party total? I don't think I'm doing anything... except Dead Island until then.

StepLaugh
Sep 25th, 2011, 04:04 PM
10 total! Dead island is GREAT!

Hellbringer
Sep 25th, 2011, 04:54 PM
I can jump on the 7th then. I didn't want to take up a slot and forget later.

I like the game, the story is alright, and it's fun. However, with a whole slew of games I got over the last couple of months, I'll have to put Dead Island on hold once I get almost every achievement. And I'm still on Act III!

Creem_Filling
Sep 25th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Can more than one person play on Gears 3 on an xbox at a time or is it system link? Cuz my friend bought it, and I can join if that's the case.

StepLaugh
Sep 25th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah you can do 2 player split screen :)

StepLaugh
Sep 25th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I can jump on the 7th then. I didn't want to take up a slot and forget later.

I like the game, the story is alright, and it's fun. However, with a whole slew of games I got over the last couple of months, I'll have to put Dead Island on hold once I get almost every achievement. And I'm still on Act III!

I never got to act 4 yet, I got to act 3 then had to return the game! :(

Creem_Filling
Sep 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Awesome possum! You can add in GT: Creem Filling and GT: MORTE ambulante. He is a member here, so it's still a "forum" playdate. :)

StepLaugh
Sep 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Anyone else play gears?

Creem_Filling
Sep 27th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I have more friends who are We're Alive fans / forum members, I just didn't tell them cuz I didn't want the game to be flooded with "Creem's friends." But if you need more, I have a couple people who may be able to join.

Hellbringer
Sep 29th, 2011, 05:28 AM
My son should be joining us if we play split screen.

So it'll be:

Hellbringer X
Treecko Master

StepLaugh
Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Don't forget everyone, this friday!

Hellbringer
Oct 8th, 2011, 09:03 AM
oh crap! I thought it was today. Noooooooo!!!!! And I was on last night...

Creem_Filling
Oct 8th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Umm... I forgot, but we were on the game anyway. Did you send out the invites?

StepLaugh
Oct 8th, 2011, 10:19 AM
DOn't worry guys, I'm was in terrible pain last night, trying to pass parts of a kidney stone, I wasn't really up for it. We should all get together soon and play anyways :)

Creem_Filling
Oct 8th, 2011, 10:23 AM
The rest of this weekend isn't looking good, but next Friday shouldn't be a problem (Maybe...) if you want to give it another go.

StepLaugh
Oct 8th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I'll see what I can do :)

AdrianHD
Oct 8th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Curse you rich people and your Gears of War 3.

Hellbringer
Oct 8th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Curse you rich people and your Gears of War 3.

lol! I sort of got accused of being rich when my son, while playing Dead Island in a 4 person party with me, mentioned that we had 3 Xbox 360s in our house. Oh, and because we had two copies of Dead Island... that definitely made us "rich".

BTW, not a rich guy. Just living comfortably within his means.