PDA

View Full Version : Is 'We're Not Dead', Dead?

CaseyJones
Sep 24th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Seems we've lost contact with the 'We're Not Dead' crew, with nothing heard for weeks.
Have they fallen? Was one of them less than careful with a flowerpot?
Is Greg, even now, locked in a room being eyed up by a Behemoth?
Did Britt end up heading for Costco, in which case she's doomed anyway?
Maybe a search party is required. Maybe ask Skittles ("Skiiiittllllleeeeeees!") to lead it. He seems to know his way around.

I do hope this is not the last we've seen of them, as they were just starting to get interesting.

j0be
Sep 24th, 2011, 04:40 PM
It seems that the plans to cover the older episodes fell to the wayside. They will, however, be covering the new episodes as they release.

daredevil
Sep 26th, 2011, 04:09 AM
It seems that the plans to cover the older episodes fell to the wayside. They will, however, be covering the new episodes as they release.
.....hopefully

Solanine
Sep 26th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Sham, I liked WND. I had hopes of one day being a guest. Would of meant staying up into the small hours but it would still be awesome. Please get better soon WND!

Kc
Sep 26th, 2011, 09:10 AM
I talked to Britt last week and they were planning on recording an episode last Thursday... but she was also sick at the time. I think it's just hitting delays.

Solanine
Sep 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Good. It'll be nice to have something to bridge the gap.

usmcludwig
Sep 26th, 2011, 10:45 AM
True- it was enjoyable to listen too- going a deeper into the story is something I love in particular :)

Cromulent Frog
Sep 26th, 2011, 10:32 PM
@CaseyJones: Yo! I'll head out on that search party with you. I've got a 12 guage and .40cal to fend off any zombies along the way. I say we head to Costco first to find Brit. Even though I'd expect her dead we might be able to scavenge something from there on the way to find Greg. Just look for his dead dog outside the apartment complex and you know we're close.

Luna Guardian
Sep 26th, 2011, 10:46 PM
There ain't a power in the 'Verse that can keep that lovable electric bunny Greg and that darling firecracker Britt down too long. They'll be back folks, quote me on that ;)

Kn1ckerb0cker33
Sep 28th, 2011, 02:15 PM
As Luna Guardian once said...

There ain't a power in the 'Verse that can keep that lovable electric bunny Greg and that darling firecracker Britt down too long. They'll be back folks, quote me on that ;)

We shall see Luna...we shall see.

(P.S. what is the color number? I can't figure it out. I changed it 4-5 times before giving up.)

CaseyJones
Sep 28th, 2011, 02:56 PM
@CaseyJones: Yo! I'll head out on that search party with you. I've got a 12 guage and .40cal to fend off any zombies along the way. I say we head to Costco first to find Brit. Even though I'd expect her dead we might be able to scavenge something from there on the way to find Greg. Just look for his dead dog outside the apartment complex and you know we're close.
LMAO, Big time! That's right. I'd forgotten. At the first sign of anything resembling the undead, Greg hurls his pooch out of the window! I almost hope he Does become a Behemoth's bitch!
RE: The search party; got no ammo or hardware though, except for a small stick with a fluffy gonk on the end of it. That and a can of Old Spice.

CaseyJones
Sep 28th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I talked to Britt last week and they were planning on recording an episode last Thursday... but she was also sick at the time. I think it's just hitting delays.

Good. It'll be nice to have something to bridge the gap.

Someone tell Britt that she is no longer doing this just for fun. She's now delivering a public service! She owes it to posterity to bridge the gap.
For all those who stood there stupidly making zombie noises into a mic.
Get well soon Britt.
Very soon.

Solanine
Sep 28th, 2011, 11:46 PM

You won't know for a while though being in SPAAAAACEEE!

AdrianHD
Oct 2nd, 2011, 02:31 AM
Brittney Bromstopper, amirite?

In all seriousness, it's understandable how they can't get it going all the time. The way Britt edits the podcast is staggering to me, she really puts so much effort into WND. Not to mention the holiday season is at full force now and Greg will be swamped with reviews.

Creem_Filling
Oct 2nd, 2011, 06:19 AM
I just kinda wish she would give an update on how it's going. My blog is gathering dust...

CaseyJones
Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Brittney Bromstopper, amirite?

In all seriousness, it's understandable how they can't get it going all the time. The way Britt edits the podcast is staggering to me, she really puts so much effort into WND. Not to mention the holiday season is at full force now and Greg will be swamped with reviews.

I just kinda wish she would give an update on how it's going. My blog is gathering dust...

Totally understood, Britt and Greg being busy. Aren't we all! Busy with the stuff that puts the food on the table.
I personally would never find the time to put together a regular podcast, and stand in bewildered awe of those that do.
But I AM finding the time to write the occasional line on the forum. Nobody can be too busy for that.

So perhaps Creem_Filling has a damned good point as well.

abayarts
Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Can other people host the podcast? Just wondering.

CaseyJones
Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Britt and Greg (and all other contributors) have done such a good job of it that I just can't see it being hosted by anyone else without being a completely different show.
Even though it took Greg about six episodes just to get the web-address right, and Britt comes accross like Bambi with an AK47, I wouldn't change them for the world!

usmcludwig
Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
Haha Bambi with an Ak- thats classic- funny enough- true too lol

Creem_Filling
Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:28 PM

They take guests hosts... But I'm sure if you recorded your own little thing (Not under the title of WND) and posted a link to it up on here people would listen. But it would have to be of decent quality and content.

abayarts
Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM
thanks for the replies. Just a suggestion. I had Voodoo in mind as a temporary host and some one else from the forums. Just miss DL new episodes of either podcast. :)

nikvoodoo
Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:24 PM
I thank you for the vote of confidence, but WND is Britt and Greg's baby. It's not for me to take over as a temporary host. I'm honored to be considered by anyone in the community as a stand in. But...

TCM Revolver
Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:54 PM
Agreed!! :)

Britt
Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:10 PM
I do totally suck for not taking the time to write a sentence in this forum. :(

Like Kc said earlier, the show just has been hitting delays. If I'm not busy with something, Greg is, or my notes get lost, we have to reschedule, videogame conventions, I'm going to Vegas...yadda yadda yadda excuses excuses excuses.

I don't think I realized how much a mini-break WND needed as well. It does take a lot of time to record/edit, and I've been able to get a LOT done this summer. But that being said, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. We will be back ASAP, and we will definitely be back for the new season.

Thanks, everyone!

mylittlepwny
Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Britt you should have an a team and b team you should be on the a team and greg should be also and the b team should be someone else so when you cant do it someone else is there to cover it

CaseyJones
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I don't think I realized how much a mini-break WND needed as well. It does take a lot of time to record/edit, and I've been able to get a LOT done this summer. But that being said, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. We will be back ASAP, and we will definitely be back for the new season.

Welcome back Britt.
Looking forward to you and Greg picking up where you left off.

daredevil
Oct 5th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Welcome back Britt.
Looking forward to you and Greg picking up where you left off.
As am I

CaseyJones
Oct 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Since Britt has kindly replied to this, letting us know that 'We're Not Dead' is not, in fact, dead, but rather in a kind of suspended animation, then perhaps one of you admin types would like to close this thread down.

nikvoodoo
Oct 13th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Nah....I think I'll leave it open. I hate when people tell me what to do. :p

Besides, if I close it and WND doesn't come back for another month and a half, someone will just start an identical thread to this one.

GameOverGreggy
Nov 29th, 2011, 11:51 PM
I heard this podcast is dead.

awesumjon
Nov 30th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Does that mean me subscribing to it just now was pointless. . . . :C

nikvoodoo
Nov 30th, 2011, 07:36 AM
No. this thread was started when wnd went on haitus for 2 months. Wnd is live tonight to announce the new season of we're alive.