PDA

View Full Version : A declaration of war. Sort of.

Solanine
Sep 18th, 2011, 02:52 AM
I recently checked the rankings on the forums. Much to my disgust I found myself on the second page of users. This is not acceptable. This thread is a warning to all other users, if you value your rank, get posting now. I won't be spamming but I intend to have a post in EVERY thread on the forum. The aim is to make my way up the experience table until I'm at least first page, if not within the top ten users. You have been warned. I will at least want to over take that shovel wielding nincompoop Waldo Butters.

p.s, Nick, J0be, any other mods/ admins please leave it up. I found the most appropriate place and if others respond to this challenge maybe it will bring a little life back to the forums.

Cabbage Patch
Sep 18th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I thought I heard footsteps coming from behind me! Good luck.

Solanine
Sep 18th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks mate, should be an interesting challenge.

yarri
Sep 18th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks mate, should be an interesting challenge.

Come get me Sol!!! I dare you!!! ehheehheheheheheh

Solanine
Sep 18th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Damn yarri, I have my sights on lvl 30 to start with. Not 58, that would take some serious time. I'm pretty sure that every time you post on this I get points.
Thanks for helping my cause.

Solanine
Sep 20th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Just an update, I hope to have taken cabbage patch's place by the end of the week, next weeks target will be game over greggy!

7oddisdead
Sep 21st, 2011, 01:57 AM
Best of luck...level 30 is semi easy...and did you really tag butters?

Solanine
Sep 21st, 2011, 08:37 AM
Best of luck...level 30 is semi easy...and did you really tag butters?
Thanks. And yes I tagged butters. Although I think I might out rank him already.

nikvoodoo
Sep 21st, 2011, 08:49 AM
Thanks. And yes I tagged butters. Although I think I might out rank him already.

Run run as fast as you can, you'll never catch me I'm the Level 86 man!

Solanine
Sep 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Nick, your so far out o my scopes that your behind me.

gaijinpunk
Sep 21st, 2011, 07:40 PM
Interesting concept I guess, but I'm not going to post just to post.
Will still chat if the urge hits, and shoot up bits and bytes and pic's from time to time tho.

Amisiel
Sep 21st, 2011, 09:49 PM
Im beyond lost on this post...Wheeeeeee

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:55 AM
BEYOND!!!!! Ima get my name on the first page of rankings.

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:40 AM
Interesting concept I guess, but I'm not going to post just to post.
Will still chat if the urge hits, and shoot up bits and bytes and pic's from time to time tho.
I'm not posting on all, if I can't make a worth while contribution, I don't post.
How ever I feel like I haven't been as active on the forum in as many places as I should be.

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:10 AM
Just an update, I'm the third most active user on the forums now. A few days ago I was 8th.

usmcludwig
Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
Fear not- hack your profile I will...RESET POST COUNTER I SHALL!

bwahahahaha-haaaaa!

(I bet you'd be bawt hurt if that happened- imagine for a second? lol)

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:39 PM
I don't have too. Over the years I have lost, a 230 hour Pokemon save, my Arkham Asylum save twice, numerous oblivion saves (obviously 2 hours beyond my last uncorrupt save and my service record on bungie.net does not seem to recognise my having finished halo 3 on mythic or halo 3 ODST at all. Losing me the extra firefight maps.

7oddisdead
Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:46 PM
I've got to admit...this is actually entertaining to watch...good on you for this

It also makes me want to try to get my rep into the negatives....just to do it.

Solanine
Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:49 PM
Alt account? I'll race you.

7oddisdead
Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Hmm....ill need think about it...but I could set up a 7oddismobile....:)

usmcludwig
Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:56 PM
We shall call this "7oddismobile"...Todd...JR!!!!!

7oddisdead
Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:57 PM
Heh....alright.

Solanine
Sep 25th, 2011, 12:06 PM
:D I wan't serious but what ever.

7oddisdead
Sep 25th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Nor was I..:)

Creem_Filling
Sep 25th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Somehow I'm only just now discovering this thread. But I've been on the first page for a while and I'm number (lemme check...) 15 currently. It's not as cool as you would think. I have no servants, no women awaiting me, no special powers. And lemme tell you, you eventually run out of things to say in the threads. The first page just means you're running out of new thoughts. Especially during this break. Enjoy your anonymity, before you just a shriveled old man of a user. But I respect this goal, if everyone thought like this the forums would be a more productive place.

Good luck to you man!

Solanine
Sep 25th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Somehow I'm only just now discovering this thread. But I've been on the first page for a while and I'm number (lemme check...) 15 currently. It's not as cool as you would think. I have no servants, no women awaiting me, no special powers. And lemme tell you, you eventually run out of things to say in the threads. The first page just means you're running out of new thoughts. Especially during this break. Enjoy your anonymity, before you just a shriveled old man of a user. But I respect this goal, if everyone thought like this the forums would be a more productive place.

Good luck to you man!

Before this I was an anonymous "shrivelled old man of a user" I posted only on a few selected boards. This is about me becoming a recognised figure in the community. Saying that though I was honoured to have Kc add me on google plus. I didn't even know he had it. I need to be first on the boards. My activity is up from 60 to 99.7% since I started. I want too see my name above Game over greggy, britt and some others who aren't active at the moment.

7oddisdead
Sep 26th, 2011, 01:48 AM
So I just checked your ranking, and you sir have inspired me...i commend your effort here and I too, shall be taking a similar initiative...here I come creem...:D

Solanine
Sep 26th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Thats great, I shall see you at the top.

usmcludwig
Sep 26th, 2011, 01:23 PM
post the link to this said "tops" list- I cant find it

nikvoodoo
Sep 26th, 2011, 02:28 PM
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/xperience.php?go=ranking

usmcludwig
Sep 26th, 2011, 02:45 PM
ah-ha!

Well I do suppose I have some massive catching up to do in that case

nikvoodoo
Sep 26th, 2011, 05:28 PM
ah-ha!

Well I do suppose I have some massive catching up to do in that case

Ah good. Your posts aren't going into the moderation queue anymore. Bonus!

Creem_Filling
Sep 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Haha. I remember I always used to go for high activity, but after so many months, I kinda stopped pursuing it. I'm not really sure how I got the points I have though. How is it that you get points? (Anybody who might know.)

usmcludwig
Sep 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Ah good. Your posts aren't going into the moderation queue anymore. Bonus!

Indeed good sir- I do appreciate the concern :)

Luna Guardian
Sep 26th, 2011, 10:47 PM
What's all this racket, how can you expect folks to stay dead here!?

Solanine
Sep 26th, 2011, 11:52 PM
What's all this racket, how can you expect folks to stay dead here!?

Well this noise is above the water. We didn't expect it to reach you down there in the depths.

Luna Guardian
Sep 26th, 2011, 11:59 PM
You guys make enough noise that it can be heard on the Moon! And noise doesn't travel in space!

7oddisdead
Sep 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Oops....my bad. (Turns off LRAD)

But really a constructive push for productivity among users is never a bad thing....hell, I'm posting this right now from the mobile template on my cell-phone....that deducation right there:)

Solanine
Sep 27th, 2011, 05:14 AM
You riding on the back of them moon worms now? Gunna visit yoda while your at it?

usmcludwig
Sep 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM
I wanna visit Yoda.... :(

Solanine
Sep 28th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Well its too late he died. A long time ago. In a galaxy far far away.

7oddisdead
Sep 29th, 2011, 12:08 AM
A thing of note for ya..once you reach level thirty, the number of points required to "level up" goes up...making it harder to climb the charts....

Also, I just moved up another rung....*high fives*

janjas
Sep 29th, 2011, 05:07 AM
lool waht are you talking about?

Solanine
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I wanna visit Yoda.... :(
Im sure you do. Unfortunately you aghve to be very special to do it. Thats why Luna is the only person I know who's managed it.
UPDATE: I have now passed mem and am just over a hundred points away from Greg. The exhaustion is setting in, especially as I have decided to join in the war for King of the arcade.

7oddisdead
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Arcade is the devil!...stay away...repent!

Seriously though, to touch on what creem said a few pages back..its hard to keep up a break-neck posting pace when there's little action in the forum. And eventually...you start to sound like a broken record..

Solanine
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I realised that, I shall tortoise away until one day Kc checks and BAM (as Nick might say).
Also I'm 2/5 of the way to champ. I just want my revenge after Nick started a blog that ruined my Idea (survival INC).

nikvoodoo
Oct 4th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I realised that, I shall tortoise away until one day Kc checks and BAM (as Nick might say).
Also I'm 2/5 of the way to champ. I just want my revenge after Nick started a blog that ruined my Idea (survival INC).

Keep up with the antagonistic 'tude my friend. It will serve you well on the darkside.

And stop stealing my gimmicks or the Gimmick Police will arrest you.

Solanine
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Keep up with the antagonistic 'tude my friend. It will serve you well on the darkside.

And stop stealing my gimmicks or the Gimmick Police will arrest you.
Sir, I say sir! How dare you! I came up with it independantly. Which is why it wasn't just survival inc. Mine assessed diffrent techniques etc with a survival plan generated by me and parts every month. No user submitted content. But its ruined. I'm not going to accused of aping on your idea!

nikvoodoo
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Sir, I say sir! How dare you! I came up with it independantly. Which is why it wasn't just survival inc. Mine assessed diffrent techniques etc with a survival plan generated by me and parts every month. No user submitted content. But its ruined. I'm not going to accused of aping on your idea!

No....I was referring to BAM. Which is my gimmick.....The GPD is on their way bro....you better run.

Solanine
Oct 4th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I accredited it to you= no plagarism. They are coming with a bill for you now, on account of a false accusation.

Solanine
Oct 9th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Captains log
Star date:nobody gives a crap!
I'm afraid I will be vacating the forums for two weeks due too my fleeing from the country.
When come back It will be too take down the Giant and my original target GameOverGreggy. While I'm away please try not to over take me or steal my highscore?
Yours less than sincerely, your angry Brit,
Solanine

usmcludwig
Oct 10th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Solanine- prepare for bawthurt alley buahahaha

7oddisdead
Oct 10th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Aww...who am I gonna compete with on weekly activity now?...reaper?..

usmcludwig
Oct 10th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Todd. Look no further. ITS GAME TIME!

7oddisdead
Oct 10th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Ah...its on I see....only rule: no spamming...legit posts

reaper239
Oct 11th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Aww...who am I gonna compete with on weekly activity now?...reaper?..

yeah i'm not really one to compete in forum posts. you wanna shoot, i'll kick your ass, but on the forums i'll pass.

7oddisdead
Oct 11th, 2011, 06:16 AM
This thread is a good place for bad jokes...

P.s....what are we shooting?

reaper239
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:50 AM
where exactly do you find these "rankings"? is it next to the "laser"? or perhaps the "death star"?

Luna Guardian
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:52 AM
The Death Star? It's the Death Star, isn't it? It is. It's the Death Star...

reaper239
Oct 21st, 2011, 05:58 AM
hey luna, what are you following me or something? every time i make a post you're right behind me.

Luna Guardian
Oct 21st, 2011, 06:04 AM
Dun dun dunn!

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2011, 06:12 AM
Top left..
Community/experience/rankings....that be the deathstar...

reaper239
Oct 21st, 2011, 06:13 AM
i knew it! i knew it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ef9xiA61M

reaper239
Oct 21st, 2011, 06:31 AM
huh, i just looked at the death star, i can't believe i'm on the front page. wild. well solanine, come get me i guess.

Solanine
Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Holy balls Internet! I'm back, the heat is off, Spain is now showing growth for the first time in a decade because of my leaving. And now you folks have to put up with me. Also I swear more messages were posted on tis thread while I was gone than during the rest of its history. Also, the death star WTF?

reaper239
Oct 25th, 2011, 06:42 AM
eat it, don't b h8n on me just cuz i can makes the koolz termz XD looz the h8eraid pimpin. lolzorz

Solanine
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:37 AM
YoU'rE bLoWiNg My MiNd, PlEaSe StOp!

reaper239
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:36 AM
~~lol~~ <- drowning people

Creem_Filling
Oct 25th, 2011, 03:30 PM
#OccupyRankPage

nikvoodoo
Oct 25th, 2011, 04:24 PM
#OccupyRankPage

#IfYouWantToMakeTheRankPageTheShowIsComingBackEven tuallyAndWe'llHaveRealThingsToTalkAboutJustWaitTil lThen

;) I haz a sad that the hashtag was so long it actually inserted spaces on it against my will :p

yarri
Oct 25th, 2011, 04:31 PM
boys are strange..

Teethingbiscuit
Oct 25th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Hope that you weren't looking at the list of alphabetical members!
Tooth

nikvoodoo
Oct 25th, 2011, 04:50 PM
PS I hope the irony of me responding to this thread saying you should wait to respond to other things isn't lost on people.

Creem_Filling
Oct 25th, 2011, 05:30 PM
PS I hope the irony of me responding to this thread saying you should wait to respond to other things isn't lost on people.

Lol. You are brilliant, Nik.

Luna Guardian
Oct 25th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Sorry, but I prefer my clothes a bit wrinkly, no irony for me

7oddisdead
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Didn't realize you could iron a yeti pelt...

yarri
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Didn't realize you could iron a yeti pelt... I thought it was a kreken hide?

7oddisdead
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Aw hell....what day is it?

yarri
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:15 PM
tuesday but I don't know what that translates into for Finland? Do you?

7oddisdead
Oct 25th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Nah....i have trouble remembering what day it is in Illinois most of the time...

reaper239
Oct 26th, 2011, 05:10 AM
if you're in finland... wouldn't it... still be tuesday

Luna Guardian
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Tuesday's tiistai over here (yeah that's right, we write nationalities, languages, weekdays and shit with lower case!)

Also, our Tuesday's are a lot more hardcore than yours'.

Also, our clothes are made from ice

yarri
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Tuesday's tiistai over here (yeah that's right, we write nationalities, languages, weekdays and shit with lower case!)

Also, our Tuesday's are a lot more hardcore than yours'.

Also, our clothes are made from ice

Cause you're all like bad ass and shit right?

reaper239
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:45 AM
(.)(.) that's gotta be cold

Luna Guardian
Oct 26th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Cause you're all like bad ass and shit right?
Indeed

(.)(.)
Boobs...

reaper239
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:02 AM
yes, it's sad really, but my doctor says there is no cure. so i just learned to live with the fact that i'm more obsessed with breasts and thighs than col sanders ever was.

oh, btw, that was supposed to represent stiff nipples.

Luna Guardian
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:05 AM
yes, it's sad really, but my doctor says there is no cure. so i just learned to live with the fact that i'm more obsessed with breasts and thighs than col sanders ever was.

You partially succeeded, nipples are an important feature of boobs

yarri
Oct 26th, 2011, 08:08 AM

( * ) ( * ) <---- stiffnipples?

reaper239
Oct 26th, 2011, 09:30 AM
( * ) ( * ) <---- stiffnipples?

much better. ahem... ( * ) ( * ) that's gotta be cold

Luna Guardian
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Boobies...

*ahem*

Yes, as the stiffnipple diagram clearly indicates, it is cold indeed

Solanine
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:54 AM
So how do you make a cold tuchy? (*) or is it still just (x). Also how did jaws land on neptune?

mem
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:56 AM
(:)) (:)) happy boobs

Solanine
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Happy bobs made Jaws go to neptune. Thanks.

reaper239
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:47 PM
ok, i give, where did the whole jaws thing come from?

Solanine
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Its a short story. I was arguing with luna and I some how reached the point where Finland was a country that surfed the waves on the fin of Jaws. Because its fin land. Yeah I know.

yarri
Oct 26th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Its a short story. I was arguing with luna and I some how reached the point where Finland was a country that surfed the waves on the fin of Jaws. Because its fin land. Yeah I know.

Sol, you are a braver person then I to stand toe to toe with that Finnish madman :D

nikvoodoo
Oct 26th, 2011, 01:48 PM
I'd say lets get this thread back on track.....but I don't think there ever was a track....

Luna Guardian
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Sol, you are a braver person then I to stand toe to toe with that Finnish madman :D

It's all that tea and crumpets, turns the British brains into mush.

Now, if they'd have some real food and drink like mead and raw meat with a side of venom pouches, they might've held on to their vaunted empire. Also, if their seas were infested with the damned souls of accursed demon sharks. Kinda teaches a people to survive.

yarri
Oct 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM
It's all that tea and crumpets, turns the British brains into mush.

Now, if they'd have some real food and drink like mead and raw meat with a side of venom pouches, they might've held on to their vaunted empire. Also, if their seas were infested with the damned souls of accursed demon sharks. Kinda teaches a people to survive.

I <3 you LOL

Solanine
Oct 26th, 2011, 11:48 PM
You dissin me Blad?
http://i.imgur.com/54bPx.jpg

reaper239
Oct 27th, 2011, 05:21 AM
are you kidding me? y'all couldn't even hold onto a handful of upstart colonists.

Solanine
Oct 27th, 2011, 08:37 AM
By a handful of up start colonists do you mean the inhabitants of what are/ will be some of the biggest economic powers in the 21st century?

Luna Guardian
Oct 27th, 2011, 08:38 AM
By a handful of up start colonists do you mean the inhabitants of what are/ will be some of the biggest economic powers in the 21st century?
Back then referred to as "the refuge of Europe"

reaper239
Oct 27th, 2011, 10:14 AM

yup, all thanks to good old American ingenuity

Solanine
Oct 27th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Which is, at base level, British ingenuity.

reaper239
Oct 27th, 2011, 12:03 PM
right, cause that's what caused them to rebel in the first place... the british always taking credit for their good ideas ;)

Solanine
Oct 28th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah. Nice little list hear of british ingenuity, some major admissions but still...
http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bl_british_inventors.htm