PDA

View Full Version : Tears :(

Futuristic_Aussie
Sep 12th, 2011, 10:27 PM
OMG! I just finnished Chapter 24 and I am literally bawling my eyes out. :(

Firstly, I don't understand why people hated Khilani so much! I think he had good intentions AND he definately made sacrfices.

Datu still annoys me

I literally had a heart attack when Michael and that went to the Mallers "decoy" and they shot "Lizzy"!! Thanks God it didn't actually happen! Im pretty sure Saul has been through alot!

I knew someone wasn't going to make it out of the tower, but didn't think that it was going to be Angel AND Burt! Sad face :( And Saul and Lizzy are also AWOL!

Major Major Cliffhanger! I <3 this Podcast sooo much and cannot wait until the 3rd Season :)

P.S I am still crying

Grognaurd
Sep 14th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I sure hope Burt comes back.

We Bearish Balding Budah Bellies gotta stick together.

ClearSights
Sep 14th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I can't wait till Saul and Lizzy reunite

Futuristic_Aussie
Sep 14th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Yeah, i think Kc should cut saul and lizzy some slack. Just Reunite them already!

nikvoodoo
Sep 15th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Yeah, i think Kc should cut saul and lizzy some slack. Just Reunite them already!

Screw that! Kill one of them! Preferably Saul so I can say I predicted it! Couples don't survive zombie apocalypse scenarios damnit! ;)

Futuristic_Aussie
Sep 15th, 2011, 01:44 AM
:O You're evil...

nikvoodoo
Sep 15th, 2011, 09:41 AM
:O You're evil...

Not really. I just play an evil man on the internet.

yarri
Sep 15th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Screw that! Kill one of them! Preferably Saul so I can say I predicted it! Couples don't survive zombie apocalypse scenarios damnit! ;)

Bah a pox on your suggestion!!!

CaseyJones
Sep 15th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I won't believe they're gone until someone sees a little Burt and Angel, complete with fluttery wings and harps. (Ha.. Angel as an angel!)
Kallani wasn't so bad, but I never forgave him for playing dead until Samantha had filled in for him. (interesting how he suddenly woke up as soon as it was time to escape)

Looking forward to a few answered questions in S3.

luna
Sep 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
it is driving me crazy!! I cant wait to find out who survived.. I hope soul made it.. to be honest i don't think it will be the same with out any of them.

Futuristic_Aussie
Sep 15th, 2011, 03:47 PM
"a few unanswered question"? You MEAN ALOT of unanswered questions.

Omg! I had te biggest heart attack when the Mallers shot the fake Lizzy. And another massive mental collapse when the Building collapsed, taking Angel along with it.
I didn't even know there was a dialogue at the end of the credits. So what everyone is saying about what Scratch said is so completely new to me. It does kindle a little hope.

I agree, with out Saul, Angel and Michael together, it's just not the same, however, I am preparing myself for the death of a main character in the seasons to come :( I have a feeling it's going to be Michael...... at the very end, he's going to do a massive sacrifice for everyone.... that's my theory :)

gaijinpunk
Sep 15th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Michael's the man. Saul and Lizzy (for god's sake...target another character for a while! Pegs maybe...?!? )need some slack. Bring Back Burt! Angel...alright...he becamecool when he and Kallani took down the behemoth. At least he stopped being such a wuss after he jumped through the window. My opinion? Bring him back and kill him off heroically. Datu=annoying, but good comedic relief. Riley...what can I say. Possibly bi, awesome with a bow, not a wuss (like annoyingly wishy-washy "Peegs"--spelled the Riley way)....And season 3 can't come soon enough!!!:cool:

Z Sniper
Sep 16th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I miss Victor,....sniff, sniff,......HA! Just wait Mallers,...Victor les va dar en toda la madre cabrones!!!! AHUAAAAA! A MORIR HIJOS DE PUTA! sorry, couldn't help myself.

mageftw
Dec 26th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Angel survived because after the credits scratch finds someone and puts him with the old man and scratch says i found what i am looking for. pegs is in the helicopter so its not her. angel and scratch seem to know each other.