PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead: Chapter 2 Recap!!!

Britt
Sep 2nd, 2011, 02:04 PM
HELLO!

It feels like its been forever and a half, doesn't it?

Next week We're Not Dead will begin our chapter recaps, starting with Chapter 2 of We're Alive! (We already covered Chapter One back in April.) Feel free to listen to Chapter 2 and post any comments in the dedicated thread (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?61-Chapter-2-Discussions) and we'll definitely try to mention them!

Things to think about:

How much a character has changed since Chapter 2, were there any of those "AHA!" moments? (ie--Was Kc a sneaky squirrel and hinted at something that was to come?), etc, etc!

<3

Cabbage Patch
Sep 7th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Just re-listened. Here are some quick thoughts:

1. What's with all of the eavesdropping and fear of evesdropping? Seems like Michael, Angel and Saul spend half their time wondering if someone is listening to their private conversations, and most of the time someone is! Saul overhears Angel and Michael arguing in the stairwell, Riley overhears Angel, Michael and Saul arguing about who should pull guard duty, etc.

2. Michael describes Riley, Datu and himself carrying dead zombies up to the second floor to throw off a balcony. On the way all three of them throw up. Does this mean they're all pregnant?

3. Lizzy is described as a bleach blonde. Does this mean that by Chapter 24 she's a brunette again?

4. I'd forgotten how often Datu says "I'll get my tools" in this story. Must be an impressive tool kit, capable of fixing electrical shorts, building zombie resistant barriers, repairing helicopter hydraulics. Where would our heroes be without Datu's tools?

Cromulent Frog
Sep 8th, 2011, 02:40 PM
@Cabbage Patch:
You hit the nail on the head with Datu's tool kit. I wish they'd whatever he has stored away at Home Depot. Home repairs would be a since and I'd apparently never have a need to go back to Home Depot.

I think the pregnancy stuff is BS and started out as a joke first and then blew up into a "real" theory.

As far as the eavesdropping goes, I bet everybody hears everything but the content or messages would get messed up like in a game of "telephone." I'm thinking before long they're all going to have to have a big pow-wow and figure out what the hell is the truth, what's rumor, and where to go from there.

Penguin
Sep 9th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Please excuse me if i just go on and on.. but I have a few things to talk about... <br />
<br />
Michael tells everyone to NOT shut their doors when they all go up to bed.. Didn't they take all the doors off to...

Kc
Sep 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
When they found Mr. Whiskers, he was purring.. What cat purrs when its scared?

Mine. It's a nervous purr. I've known a few to do it. Just saying ;)

nikvoodoo
Sep 9th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Mine. It's a nervous purr. I've known a few to do it. Just saying ;)

Mine too. Cats purr for lots of various reasons. Not just being happy. Mine purr when they are agitated with my wife and me so that we'll maybe stop what we're doing that's aggravating them thus allowing them to escape.

Makee
Sep 13th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Best thing from chapter 2 had to be mr Abanatti, it was probably best as it showed the other side of we're alive that it wasn't gonna be an action-fest and we actually got to know the characters better

daredevil
Sep 15th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Come on Britt and Greg, What's happening?

I thought you were supposed to be recapping?

I saw the post about the recaps and how they were supposed to start LAST WEEK!

Not to be an ass or anything. I love the show.

I hope your going to start them up again soon.

I salute you.

nikvoodoo
Sep 15th, 2011, 12:00 PM
A little birdie told me that WND is recording tonight and will be posted in the near future. Just sayin'

daredevil
Sep 15th, 2011, 04:00 PM
A little birdie told me that WND is recording tonight and will be posted in the near future. Just sayin'

That little birdie shouldn't have been able to speak, Is it infected?

ComradeNarf
Sep 15th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Little birdie is a genetically engineered parrot. When it's not listening to We're Not Dead, it's winning spelling bees across the globe. It's that good of a parrot.

daredevil
Sep 15th, 2011, 11:50 PM
I'm, I'm... a little birdie.

mem
Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:59 AM
no wnd yet? hopefully not a format change like netflix or facebook.
hmm

Orik960
Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Ok its almost been three weeks since we were told the new episode would be coming out next week. Its alright to delay it just please let us know it will be delayed. Love this podcast and I don't want it to be the same as a few others I know that just dropped off the face of the earth without warning.

CaseyJones
Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Come on Britt and Greg, What's happening?

I thought you were supposed to be recapping?

I saw the post about the recaps and how they were supposed to start LAST WEEK!

Not to be an ass or anything. I love the show.

I hope your going to start them up again soon.

I salute you.

Ok its almost been three weeks since we were told the new episode would be coming out next week. Its alright to delay it just please let us know it will be delayed. Love this podcast and I don't want it to be the same as a few others I know that just dropped off the face of the earth without warning.

Hey Britt and Greg.
Perhaps you need to update the loyal fan base as to where you're at with the show, before they start coming at you with pitch-forks and flaming torches.

daredevil
Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:40 AM
Hey Britt and Greg.
Perhaps you need to update the loyal fan base as to where you're at with the show, before they start coming at you with pitch-forks and flaming torches.
That would be lovely.... ;)

johndeep
Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:43 PM
We're not dead is a horrible book story ........