PDA

View Full Version : Forum Icons. Make your own! *Updated

Kc
Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
The forum now has icons for the threads!

DOWNLOAD THE PHOTOSHOP FILE!!!
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/newartwork/Icons.rar

Post your icons here. Remember 48x48 is the required size.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/images/statusicon/5_forum_new-48.png

Do you like them?
Do you not?
Does it look too cluttered now?
Is there an icon that isn't clear or doesn't seem to fit? Yes?
Then give us a link to a suggestion you might think will work. The parameters: The larger the icon the easier to work with and shrink down. #2, must be PNG for the transparencies to work.

Let me know what you think!

nikvoodoo
Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:30 PM
I THINK THEY ARE ALL AMAZING! WHOEVER FOUND ALL THOSE ICONS IS AWESOME!

(Full disclosure: I selected about 95% of the new icons)

GD_Elite
Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
I approve.

That is all.

j0be
Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
I approve of the concept, I think I may try to make their theme a bit more unified, however. (no offense @nikvoodoo)

Osiris
Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
It looks like a cluster of colour. I'm a fan of the 'original' icons. Do not want.

Kc
Sep 2nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
The more I look at them, the more I'm starting to agree that it's VERY busy. The ideas are clearer, but the style is a little off... Hmmm... If they had a common theme with slight variation, that could work too:

TCM Revolver
Sep 2nd, 2011, 02:45 PM
The more I look at them, the more I'm starting to agree that it's VERY busy. The ideas are clearer, but the style is a little off... Hmmm... If they had a common theme with slight variation, that could work too:

I don't see why they have to be different. The thought bubble / bloody hand worked really well. But put a WA spin on it. Like a bullet hole for old threads and a smoking one for new threads...or something along those lines

nikvoodoo
Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
YOU ALL SUCK!!!!

You are all right of course....

...BUT YOU ALL SUCK!! ;)

ComradeNarf
Sep 2nd, 2011, 06:49 PM
I like that they stick out a little more and that they're taking a spin on the We're Alive theme. For those who think the colors are a bit too vibrant, what about washing the colors out a smidgen?