PDA

View Full Version : Everything is going to change now, isn't it?

Creem_Filling
Aug 30th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Obviously, I love We're Alive. But I like my zombie stories to be like the lone survivor, on his/her own, fighting to survive everyday. I've always accepted the way WA has the tower and what not, because it's just awesome. But now that the tower went boom, I feel like the story is going to take more of a Day by Day Armageddon twist. The tower remnants have no home now, and that hele can't fly forever. I am excited for this new development. The tower left them feeling way too secure for a zombie world. The main story will have to continue, but I feel like podcast is going to COMPLETELY change now. While I love and will miss the tower, who else thinks this was an excellent development? I hope they don't try to fortify again, just sleep in ravaged homes and scavenge for a while and that would be an awesome new thing for me!

dontkillburt
Aug 31st, 2011, 11:11 AM
...who else thinks this was an excellent development? I hope they don't try to fortify again, just sleep in ravaged homes and scavenge for a while and that would be an awesome new thing for me!

For sure this will be a new chapter with both the tower and the mallers evicted from their old digs. I too like the sneaking house-to-house, what's behind this door? drama that will no doubt be taking place in season 3. I only wish Burt was in the chopper with the rest of them. He would be in survivalist hog-heaven.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Sep 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM
It breaths new air into the series. I won't say it was getting repetitive - absolutely not - but this gave a massive, unexpected twist which opens a lot of new possibilities.

I'm really excited for what's to come.

7oddisdead
Sep 26th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Thing of note...
During the second season, many commented quietly on the lack of zombie action...without the security of a tower or mall....that should change.:)