PDA

View Full Version : maybe Angel did make the chopper

werewolf
Aug 29th, 2011, 03:18 PM
my theory is that if Pegs had gotten close to the tower before it fell maybe Angel had jumped to the landing gear, and made it. He probably knew that Pegs couldn't land on the building so he took a leap. I am not familiar with the jolly green giant helicopter, however from what i had seen on the net that thing is big and a pilot couldn't tell if somebody was riding on the landing gear.That is if Pegs didn't retract the landing gear.

Cabbage Patch
Aug 29th, 2011, 05:24 PM
The normal meme is for someone to grab the landing skids on a Huey-type helicopter, then to climb in through the open side door. That won't work with the Jolly Green Giant/Pelican type helicopter that Pegs was flying. However, there is landing gear that normally stays in the down position, and there are sponsons that stick out on the left and right sides of the fuselage. I think it's possible that Angel could have grabbed the landing gear while the helicopter was over the Tower, climbed onto one of the side sponsons and used his zip-line harness to latch himself onto one of the tie-down points. He could safely ride to the helicopter's destination and give everyone, including us, a pleasant surprise when they land.

dontkillburt
Aug 31st, 2011, 11:39 AM
Interesting scenario Werewolf, and in my minds' eye I can see Angel dangling from the bird (albeit minus the CG effects), especially with cabbage patch's expanding on the use of his zip-line harness to secure himself. Otherwise, I can't possibly see how Angel could have survived the tower collapse if he didn't catch the ride.

If this is the case though, I wonder who would be laying next to the old man (who I presume is Burt) now with the mallers? I believe both Saul and Victor hightailed it with Lizzy and I don't believe either Steven or Lewis survived the collapse either. It's a given that Kalani is "toast". Hmmmm...

I like this twist you have come up with.

JusticePain
Sep 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I think Steven and Lewis are dead. Saul, Victor and Lizzy have been cought by the mallers(LOL) and Burt grabbed on the the line as it snapped slamed into the side of the other building and clumbed in to a window. On and Angel is something or like that.

Rombie
Dec 27th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I think Angel went down with the building and will be found by Scratch. Scratch will then turn Angel against the Tower and she will split from Durai (sp).

nikvoodoo
Dec 27th, 2011, 08:36 PM
I think Angel went down with the building and will be found by Scratch. Scratch will then turn Angel against the Tower and she will split from Durai (sp).

I'm jus wondering if you listened through the credits of chapter 24? 1/3 of your prediction my have come true already.

Rombie
Dec 28th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I am sure i did, but sounds like i need to give it another listen.

Cassie753
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:34 AM
I think Angel jumped into a water tank or some duct work on the roof and went down with the building, protected in a little cocoon.

Conf
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Nooo way is he okay!

The way I see it, Vic/Saul are prisoners now too and they have a legless Angel(or something)

Burt is going to go all renegade and bust them out though rest assured :D