PDA

View Full Version : Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(To we're not dead host

Austin king
Aug 27th, 2011, 10:44 AM
So I challenge the we're not dead host on a bet if you guys let me be on their show I will drink 12 dr peppers and If you guys dont you have to admit on the show Austin Aka "soy sauce king" is the best

Luna Guardian
Aug 27th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Drunk? If not, hilarious.

Also, if so, also hilarious.

Also also also...

nikvoodoo
Aug 27th, 2011, 12:53 PM
that's not much of a challenge. After all, if you aren't on, why should they have to declare you anything? I think if you aren't on, you should have to make your signature to reflect not being on WND.

h3half
Aug 27th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah make it so if they reject you you have to wallow in shame every time you post.

Although you being on the podcast after drinking 12 Dr. Pepper's would be pretty funny.

nikvoodoo
Aug 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah make it so if they reject you you have to wallow in shame every time you post.

Although you being on the podcast after drinking 12 Dr. Pepper's would be pretty funny.

I also don't know how it could be independently verified that 12 dr. peppers were consumed.....would you be willing to submit to a polygraph test following the recording?

GD_Elite
Aug 28th, 2011, 03:10 AM
I think if you were on the podcast with 12 dr. peppers in you and you didn't through up, then that might make you worthy of being declared "the best". But if you do chuck, then you must have a forfeit too.

Osiris
Aug 28th, 2011, 05:11 AM
I drank 13 dr peppers while reading this thread. I am the anti-pop.

Pikepaw
Aug 28th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah I have in the past drunk 12 Dr. Pepper's just because I felt like it. Return to your drawing board.

usmcludwig
Aug 29th, 2011, 01:03 AM
I also don't know how it could be independently verified that 12 dr. peppers were consumed.....would you be willing to submit to a polygraph test following the recording?

Lets upgrade it to a rectal exam.
If you are still down after that...well hey- ya got my ear lol

Luna Guardian
Aug 29th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Or he could, ya know, record it on video...

usmcludwig
Aug 31st, 2011, 02:14 AM
Rectal exam says "I am devoted tho"

beezball
Aug 31st, 2011, 07:17 AM
Drink 12 jolts and you might be on to something...

AdrianHD
Aug 31st, 2011, 12:09 PM
Or he could, ya know, record it on video...
I think I'll end up questioning the meaning of my own life after watching a video of someone drinking 12 Dr. Peppers.

Dfens
Sep 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM
So I challenge the we're not dead host on a bet if you guys let me be on their show I will drink 12 dr peppers and If you guys dont you have to admit on the show Austin Aka "soy sauce king" is the best

You need to do something compelling to get Britt and Greg's attention. How about getting a tattoo of "My ass is more luscious than Bert's" on your butt? I"m sure you'd not only get to guest host but your butt would become the improved cover art for the podcast.

mylittlepwny
Sep 3rd, 2011, 10:36 PM
that's not anything of a great feat to drink soda while recording it would make for terrible audio also. Have you just simply asked them politely and if you have you gotten a response from them ever.