PDA

View Full Version : Kalani might be back.

werewolf
Aug 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
the reason why i think this is that. Angel had grabbed Kalani's journals. So, he might be back to give a voice to them. As the others have in theirs.

Hellbringer
Aug 20th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Like how Samantha's voice was heard during Datu's journal reading. That's an interesting idea and probably true. Good thinking.

AdrianHD
Aug 21st, 2011, 02:00 AM
the reason why i think this is that. Angel had grabbed Kalani's journals. So, he might be back to give a voice to them. As the others have in theirs.
Yep, no doubt. Whether it'll have a whole chapter dedicated to it is what I'm wondering about.

usmcludwig
Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:38 AM
Think we need to be a little more cautious in our use of "be back", the dude is dead- be back assumes that he will return in the story fully. Yes- the Grammar Nazi just attacked.

I would assume the voice of Kalani would be used in his own journal..thought that was an obvious given tho...

cupcakezombie
Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:07 AM
Think we need to be a little more cautious in our use of "be back", the dude is dead- be back assumes that he will return in the story fully. Yes- the Grammar Nazi just attacked.

I would assume the voice of Kalani would be used in his own journal..thought that was an obvious given tho...

But that still means he will be back on the show, even if it is a voice from a journal :p

usmcludwig
Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:46 AM
Again, something that you would think is common sense and needless to say.

The AM hours sure do make me cranky- sorry lol

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:09 AM
I have to admit, this title is a bit of a misnomer....and the information has been covered in multiple locations (Season 3 predictions, chapter discussions, Who's Alive and Who's dead just to name a few). So mayhaps this thread should be closed.