PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 4

Bravo Team Leader
Aug 18th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I thought the chapter was interesting. I was re listening to it. It's watching the characters develop, it's the beginning of the whole relationship between Saul and Lizzie. It's interesting to see how Michael hates Burt even in the beginning. It's one of my favorites actually.

mathuect
Oct 13th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I agree this was a good one.

Pikepaw
Oct 13th, 2011, 05:45 PM
It was the first one that actually passed over a sizable chunk of time, since the chapters seems to encompass at least a few days if not several. I like how it begins in the middle of the battle to reclaim the Tower, with Burt shooting off one liners all over the place. Other than those one liners I really liked the line right at the end,
"Didn't we just send three people out to get fuel"
"No I said two friends, the other one is just Burt"

Aerock
Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:12 AM
Burt is kind of like an old Batman! I really wonder what kind of gun is Shirley exactly. When they said hand cannon, I thought that was a pretty accurate description of what I was imagining. My favorites so far are 1) Burt, 2) Riley, 3) Datu... Michael isn't far behind. They did a really good job so far of making me hate Kelly! I can't wait for chapter 5!

nikvoodoo
Oct 22nd, 2012, 06:12 AM
At this point, I can't remember if it's covered in the story or if we learned about it from Kc directly. But if you want to know, you can click on the "Shirley" link to the wiki to find out the answer.

Adventureless_Hero
Oct 22nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
Burt is kind of like an old Batman! I really wonder what kind of gun is Shirley exactly. When they said hand cannon, I thought that was a pretty accurate description of what I was imagining. My favorites so far are 1) Burt, 2) Riley, 3) Datu... Michael isn't far behind. They did a really good job so far of making me hate Kelly! I can't wait for chapter 5!

Chapter 5 has one of my favorite scenes by far, in 5-2. I must have listened to that episode 10 times more than any other! :D

Kc
Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:02 AM

It's mentioned in Chapter 3 I believe, when they are in the vault.

Osiris
Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Kickin it old school, yo.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Whoa Nelly!! Did I just step out of the Tardis? I just clicked the Episode Discussion link on the forum page and back in time I go. Oh well, since I'm here I might as well makes some predictions. I predict that... O_o
then Michael will... :yay:
but the s..t will hit the fan when... :hsugh:

The last time I time-traveled, I told these Mesa-Americans that they were kind of silly to make such a long calender, especially since their civilization wouldn't be around much longer. Boy, did they go into a tailspin.

Elisa
Jul 12th, 2013, 02:17 PM
On my 3rd relisten... Boy first Pegs and then Kelly. Both so annoying. It really took me a long time to start liking Kelly.

I do love all the logistics, planning and things they have to consider to rebuild civilization. Plus the whole intel starting on the zeds.

Great listen. Really love Burt.

IamPaul
Jul 12th, 2013, 03:35 PM
On my 3rd relisten... Boy first Pegs and then Kelly. Both so annoying. It really took me a long time to start liking Kelly.

I do love all the logistics, planning and things they have to consider to rebuild civilization. Plus the whole intel starting on the zeds.

That is where the series really picks up for me. Once I get to this chapter I am hooked to re listen all the way, every time. By the way, are you THE Elisa? I love that cast members join in the forums. Such a great community of people as fans and the people that work on the show.

Elisa
Jul 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Sorry Paul just a fan. Great audio drama, the best out there IMO.

LiamKerrington
Jul 12th, 2013, 10:51 PM

Yeah, Kelly sure is one of those characters that started to become at least less annoying after quite a long way down the show. With Pegs I had no trouble at all right from the beginning - because somehow she was a distraction right from beginning, either through what she said or what she intentionally as well as accidentally did.

Burt: Yeeehawwwwwwwwww!

Best wishes!
Liam

IamPaul
Jul 13th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Sorry Paul just a fan. Great audio drama, the best out there IMO.

No need to be sorry! :) And I agree completely with it being the best AROUND, NOTHINGS EVER GONNA KEEP IT DOWN!