PDA

View Full Version : Those creepy little ones

Devilish Pizza
Aug 14th, 2011, 09:54 PM
First post on the forum, so I'm not sure if I've put this in the right area... But more to the point:

I was re-listening to season one, on the CD, and I hadn't noticed before, but I noticed something when Angel and Riley were hiding in the flesh pile in the arena. As zombies were coming and removing bodies etc from the pile, I could hear the distinct high pitch, angry meow-like sound that the Little Ones make when they come at Angel and Kalani in the army base.

I can't think of any theories or anything to make of that, I just hadn't read anyone mentioning the same thing.
I thought some of you out there in forum land would be able to pull some theories from this...

Osiris
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I would wager it to be their means of communication.

nikvoodoo
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM
First post on the forum, so I'm not sure if I've put this in the right area... But more to the point:

I was re-listening to season one, on the CD, and I hadn't noticed before, but I noticed something when Angel and Riley were hiding in the flesh pile in the arena. As zombies were coming and removing bodies etc from the pile, I could hear the distinct high pitch, angry meow-like sound that the Little Ones make when they come at Angel and Kalani in the army base.

I can't think of any theories or anything to make of that, I just hadn't read anyone mentioning the same thing.
I thought some of you out there in forum land would be able to pull some theories from this...

Do you have a time stamp?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. 10-1 ~17:35, and 17-2 ~5:25. Yep. That certainly sounds like the same sound (different pitches but same pattern).

Devilish Pizza
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:15 PM
I was meaning more along the lines of them (potentially) being in the show much earlier than their described introduction.
The way I thought of them when Skittles first saw them on the roof, was that they had recently been "made" by Ink, but this to me shows that they could have been around from the beginning and could be man-made, from Inglewood.... or something along those lines.

(This was in reply to Osiris)

Devilish Pizza
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:28 PM
First time stamp is Chapter 10-1 16:11, 17:24, 17:39
Another in 10-2 6:58, 7:10.
The ones in chapter 10-2 seemed like they were calling normals away. Suggesting that the little ones could be the next 'zombie rank' below Ink

MancheeLivesOn
Aug 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Suggesting that the little ones could be the next 'zombie rank' below Ink

But the Little Ones gave up their pursuit of Angel and Kalani as soon as a Big One showed up. Are Big Ones a higher rank (do they listen to Ink at all?) or do they just set the standard of Not To Be F*cked With?

Hollomandious
Aug 15th, 2011, 12:02 PM
But the Little Ones gave up their pursuit of Angel and Kalani as soon as a Big One showed up. Are Big Ones a higher rank (do they listen to Ink at all?) or do they just set the standard of Not To Be F*cked With?

I bet it's the latter. Maybe the further away the zoms are from Ink, the less controlled they are, and they probably just act on instinct. And the little ones are smart enough to know that.

I think Ink has been busy for a while now. But the tats of the numbers on their arms and the fingers on the ground at the nutt hutt, all point (for me at least) that they are created, and not from Inglewood.

panzerfaust
Dec 27th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I believe when angel and kalani werent looking that the little ones threw up on the MRE's and thats what attracts the behemoths. After all kalani said it was all sticky after they came back to the MRE's just a thought.