PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Artwork, recreated in mineraft :D

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Aug 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Thought this might be suited more in the gaming section of the forum. Not trying to take away from the forums version of the tower btw, this is just a lil project me and my girlfriend decided to start on our private server we both build on when bored. Its not to scale but every building has full interiors :D i can take more screen caps if anyone is interested in seeing the inside and view from the roof :)

mythicgr66
Aug 13th, 2011, 10:48 AM
WOW thats cool, do you want to join the Were Alive minecraft server, were no were at the detail you are, but we are building to scale so far half the tower is build all 14 (there is no floor 13), we could really use your help and expertest, the current I.P: 90.209.153.48

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Aug 13th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah i came on it a couple nights ago and was wow'd by the scaleof the forums version....litarlly made this face O.o lol the interior of mine has very small scale versions of everything compared to u guy's one D: like the camera/moniter room and the penthouse. im most proud of my towers exterior, interior, and underground garage ^^ oh and the truck lol took me a while to get that looking correct :P but yeah id love to join and help sometime. We are planning on just adding to ours slowly whenever we are playing until we have a full zombie city XD

mythicgr66
Aug 13th, 2011, 11:16 AM
How did you make the wheels & blue door?

im making the tanker on our server currently

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Aug 13th, 2011, 11:18 AM
its pink wool on my texture pack im using i use it as tires and drain covers over the roads, the bloodsplatter is redstone ^^ but it would be hard for you to get everyone using the same texture pack. unless u just use black wool? or obsidian

mythicgr66
Aug 13th, 2011, 11:22 AM
ok thanks

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Aug 13th, 2011, 11:28 AM
heres the tanker from behind :D

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Aug 14th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Ours isn't exactly square - it's more triangular, really. But it works.

When at ground level and looking up, it's HUGE. It has 13 floors (14 minus 13) and a roof.
Ground level and the exteriors need some work though. Also, only a few floors have rooms and are decorated and such.

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah the forums version was looking good last time i was on it to have a look around. I'm still continuing this build on me and the gf's private server :D if anyone's interested in images of different angles or interior pictures just ask :D and I'll upload