PDA

View Full Version : 2011-12 Premier League

Hellbringer
Aug 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM
It started today and it's great!

Hellbringer
Aug 20th, 2011, 03:55 PM
grrrr, not so great!

wait, you can't tell me that I'm the only one on here who watches the Premier League. I was expecting some gloating or something.

Hellbringer
Sep 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Beginning to think I am the only one who watches "the beautiful game."

BTW, Arsenal is pissing me off lately.

mem
Oct 18th, 2011, 01:07 PM
watch man u games with mrs mem. sorry have been out of pocket and not posting much until lately. arsenal's year is not that good but am really suprised and some of the newbies that came up from the championship leaugue holding their own.

smalls kenobi
Oct 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Red devils baby!

Hellbringer
Oct 18th, 2011, 03:20 PM
watch man u games with mrs mem. sorry have been out of pocket and not posting much until lately. arsenal's year is not that good but am really suprised and some of the newbies that came up from the championship leaugue holding their own.

oh Arsenal is so pissing me off this year. I root for them through and through, but my family is all about the Wolves. So I end up going for two teams. I think Wolverhampton can pull off another thrilling ride and stay out of relegation again this year.

Hellbringer
Feb 18th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Why is this season tormenting me so?

Nathan.Luiz
Feb 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM
As I am from the area, I support the mighty Norwich, and we're having a brilliant season in 8th place right now, although we did get knocked out of the Cup today by Leicester. Still, best season we could've possibly hoped for so far tbh.

Hellbringer
Feb 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM
As I am from the area, I support the mighty Norwich, and we're having a brilliant season in 8th place right now, although we did get knocked out of the Cup today by Leicester. Still, best season we could've possibly hoped for so far tbh.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised Norwich is doing as good as they are. That's not meant to be taken badly, but in comparison to the yo-yo teams like West Brom and Sunderland. Oh Sunderland, how I hate you so much, especially today...

Nathan.Luiz
Feb 19th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I agree, I thought we'd be down near the bottom right now, not up in 8th, possibly challenging for Europe. It's been virtually a perfect season, compared to what was expected.

Nathan.Luiz
Feb 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM
So deflated after today, to be so close to drawing with Man United and then for it to be snatched away from us is a horrible feeling. Meh, hopefully we'll pick up and beat Stoke next week.

Hellbringer
Feb 26th, 2012, 03:33 PM
They went toe to toe today with a big four. If it wasn't for Ryan Gigg, Man U wouldn't be celebrating tonight.

I'm with you; Stoke is toast.

Gunners beat the snot out of Hotspur. Why couldn't they do that to Sunderland last week?

Hellbringer
Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
And the Wolves are the first team to go down. Not thrilled about that at all; my kids love the wolves. But now, it'll be a fierce fight for at least 5 teams to avoid the remaining 2 spots.