PDA

View Full Version : Top Shot, a Show for the Burt Fans Out There

Cabbage Patch
Aug 8th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Every Burt fan-boy knows that he was a competitive pistol shooter before the zombie outbreak. If you're interested in finding out more about what this involves I would like to recommend a TV show for you. It's called "Top Shot", and it's a reality show in which top competitive shooters face off in a competition for a $100,000 prize. Every week a different type of shooting is featured, with one competitor being eliminated at the end of the episode. The new season of Top Shot starts on the History Channel this week, with new episodes premiering on Tuesdays at 8 pm Eastern for the next 10 weeks or so.

Kn1ckerb0cker33
Aug 9th, 2011, 11:39 PM
The first two seasons of the show were fantastic, although I didn't like the "civilian bashing" most of the military personnal were dishing out (no disrepect to the military or the military personnal, we civilians thank you for your service!) in season two.

Hopefully this season will be just as good as the first two. If Burt was on it, as long as he doesn't get emotionally distressed and gets the shakes, I think he'd stand a fair chance of being Top Shot.

Although, he did shoot Saul...

timberwoof
Aug 10th, 2011, 07:43 AM
I don't like the way they started this season. Winners versus Losers. That's just f'in dumb.