PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 22

nikvoodoo
Aug 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM
It's out! It's up! Go get it!

WestonWisdom
Aug 8th, 2011, 01:37 PM
It sounded like Brittney got her list of things to talk about from a certain Fuhn guy.

Just kidding, Great to have a an episode at last, can't wait for next weeks "live" show.

Britt
Aug 8th, 2011, 02:27 PM
It sounded like Brittney got her list of things to talk about from a certain Fuhn guy.

Just kidding, Great to have a an episode at last, can't wait for next weeks "live" show.

Actually, I got the list from a BORING guy.

...see whut I did thare?

WestonWisdom
Aug 8th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Actually, I got the list from a BORING guy.

...see whut I did thare?

Unfortunately I do.

Osiris
Aug 8th, 2011, 02:58 PM
It's about bloody time.

Ra1th
Aug 8th, 2011, 03:00 PM
LUNA IS A GIRL'S NAME! hahahahahaa

nikvoodoo
Aug 8th, 2011, 03:06 PM

You're just mad that your forum girlfriend was a guy.

WestonWisdom
Aug 8th, 2011, 04:23 PM
You're just mad that your forum girlfriend was a guy.

Shooting to kill today Nik?

nikvoodoo
Aug 8th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Nah, I'm just pullin' ra1th's leg....and continuing the joke Greg made in the first couple minutes of the podcast.

WestonWisdom
Aug 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Nah, I'm just pullin' ra1th's leg....and continuing the joke Greg made in the first couple minutes of the podcast.

I did listen.....

HardKor
Aug 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Something occurred to me while listening to nikvoodoo talk about Burt's safe on We're Not Dead.
Locked and Loaded is a gun store and Burt's safe was obviously meant to house guns in it. So it does makes logical sense that it wouldn't be a 2X2X2 wall safe but rather a gun safe.
http://www.securityproducts1.com/images/safe/Safe%207242.jpg
Like this one maybe. It would at least need to be large enough to hold several rifles, handguns, ammo, etc...

nikvoodoo
Aug 8th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I always have to be careful. Sometimes my snark reads as viciousness.

Again, my issue is that safe was never described. And businesses of all kinds have small safes for money.
They never said gun safe.

HardKor
Aug 8th, 2011, 06:44 PM
you do make a good point that the safe was never described. But Burt did say he kept merchandise in his safe and anything bigger than a couple of handguns is going to require a gun safe rather than a regular wall safe.

nikvoodoo
Aug 8th, 2011, 07:25 PM
you do make a good point that the safe was never described. But Burt did say he kept merchandise in his safe and anything bigger than a couple of handguns is going to require a gun safe rather than a regular wall safe.

It's true. And if you listen to the SFX of the door opening, it does sound like it could be large. The more I think of it, the more I think it was purposefully done to try to shroud the existence of the RPG. I know it was shrouded in mystery what the weapon was anyway, this just added to the mystery I suppose.

I still call shenanigans.

Pikepaw
Aug 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Nikvoodoo, I loved the reference to He Who Shall Not Be Named. My new title is "That Canadian" I will answer to said title from now on. We are a distinct society, our own country, if you spent a day talking to me, you would notice the unique Western Canadian dialect, eh. Good episode, I listened to it running tonight. Anyone watching would have thought me strange when I did my usual "talking to the podcast" thing.

Luna Guardian
Aug 8th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Indeed it is my friend. However, my forum nick is not "Luna". I am the guardian of that fair maiden, her protection in times of severe threat and need.

And while I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep, I hope our beautiful friendship won't be marred by this revelation. You always knew this was a possibility :p

Austin king
Aug 8th, 2011, 09:59 PM
do you have permit for all those weapons

Daniel Glenn
Aug 10th, 2011, 09:17 PM
I think… that it's pretty clear that Kalani was sent to do the same job as Pippin was sent to do; however, he got captured and ended up at the arena, as did other Mallers, which explains why the Mallers wanted to attack the arena as they did. Hannah, Kalani’s significant other, was killed in at the golf course in retribution when Kalani failed to complete his mission after surviving the Arena and infiltrating The Tower. I think that Pippin was originally sent to give Kalani the message that Scratch would kill Hannah if Kalani didn’t come through. When Kalani rebuffed the threat, Pippin was told on the radio to complete the mission and to kill Kalani if he could, but Pippin was killed by Kalani, probably with the help of another Maller that’s inside The Tower. I think that Kalani, Hannah, and Scratch were the three survivors from the flight from Hawaii or perhaps Kalani, Hannah, and Pippin. There are definitely two journals that Angel took from Bert’s desk. One is a truthful journal that Kalani has been writing, which will explain a lot of things in the coming season; the other journal was a dummy that Kalani kept to turn in. Remember that Tanya had asked Angel (or Michael?) if he’d read all of the journals, and then dropped the subject because Angel (or Michael?) got a little pissy about her questioning. I think that she noticed some inconsistencies within Kalani’s dummy journal and those of other survivor’s. Michael’s military training will cause him to stick to the plan that they had of doing a recon to Fort Irwin and the survivors of The Tower will fly on to the base. Saul and Victor will retrieve the digital journals and somehow get the news to Michael that Angel and Burt were alive after the fight at the Tower, but that they are in the Mallers hands. Saul will track the Mallers to find where they take Lizzy and a rescue mission will be mounted.

mem
Aug 11th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Indeed it is my friend. However, my forum nick is not "Luna". I am the guardian of that fair maiden, her protection in times of severe threat and need.

And while I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep, I hope our beautiful friendship won't be marred by this revelation. You always knew this was a possibility :p

as long as no one crossed swords with anyone, it's not tragic

GD_Elite
Aug 20th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Lol at Nik's Leopold reference.

Also, we still haven't got the final blooper. A few weeks back we got 2 out of the 3 bloopers, but I think we are missing one of the actors messing around. I hope we can get it for next time.

den1981
Aug 25th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Luna is assuming that Hannah is in her late teens or older. She could easily be a younger child.

nikvoodoo
Aug 25th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Luna is making that assumption based on Hannah being the girl that got shot at the golf course, who would have had to resemble Lizzy who is in her mid to late 20s. If that turns out to not be Hannah, then the doors are thrown wide open for all possibilities.

den1981
Aug 25th, 2011, 01:44 PM
But in what situation would the tower residents find that out?

nikvoodoo
Aug 25th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Find out that Hannah was the girl on the golf course? Through Kalani's journals and putting two and two together.