PDA

View Full Version : Season 1 and Missed Season 2 Episodes Section Added

nikvoodoo
Aug 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
As We're Not Dead enters its "break" as well, Greg and Britt will be going back and reviewing the chapters they have not covered. So basically, any chapter released before January of 2011 is up for a review in the coming weeks and months. So to help them along with discussions and topics, the Season 1 forum has been created today with chapter 1-12 headings for you to post in. You can give your thoughts an opinions on it just like you would any other chapter...but with the advantage of 20/20 hindsight....or 20/200 vision depending on the topic (I'm lookin' at you "Broken Wing").

Just like any other WND episode, Britt will search through the forum looking for posts about the chapter at hand. She'll take the best, and leave the rest (not actually true, but it rhymed so I went with it). So feel free to start posting your thoughts. The upcoming and next WND episode will still be focused on Chapter 24, but after that Britt and Greg will start with a review of Chapter 2 (chapter 1 was already covered for the WA Live event in April) and move their way up to where WND started at Chapter 17. There will be breaks in there for cast and crew interviews or maybe they'll be all joined together. Who knows? Remember, they won't be discussing the chapter parts, but the chapter as a whole.

So go back and listen through the show again so you can be well versed for the upcoming WND episodes. Happy reminiscing!

GD_Elite
Aug 7th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Cool, so will chapter 24 be this friday and then chapter 2 starting the weekend after? Just wanting to know for when to get my ideas up by.

nikvoodoo
Aug 7th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Well, Episode 22 is due to come out...uh....soonish? and that will cover chapter 24. Episode 23 will also cover chapter 24. On Episode 24 should be when Chapter 2 gets covered. But with interviews, that may not necessarily be the case.

Britt will be giving advance warning on the podcast and on here (I'd imagine) of what the next weeks topic will be.