PDA

View Full Version : Kc you are quite clever(spoilers)

StickUpKid
Aug 1st, 2011, 08:30 PM
Did anyone listen to after the credits? Scratch found someone in the rubble. i thought this was absolutely genius of KC cause who listens to end of the credits(i personally dont) so he hid a clue in there. But who did she find?

Miss
Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
I love how KC tacked that on after the credits, I always listen to the credits simply because I listen to it on my ipod and it autimatcally goes to the next episode but I almost stoped it since I had just gotten home as the credits fisished and then heard scrach talking I think she found ether Kalani or angel

Adogg
Aug 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Angel. Kalani died in the crash or fire afterwards.

timberwoof
Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
People have been known to survive helicopter crashes.

Luna Guardian
Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Kamikaze missions, more rarely

Adogg
Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:56 AM

Ok ... but intentional crashes into trucks filled with explosives AND fuel? And the fire that followed? And then the Zombie attack with no weapons?

I'd have to say I would be disappointed if he did NOT die.

archangel
Aug 10th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Ok ... but intentional crashes into trucks filled with explosives AND fuel? And the fire that followed? And then the Zombie attack with no weapons?

I'd have to say I would be disappointed if he did NOT die.

Anything's possible.. after all this is fiction. But aside from that, with the helicopter in question the pilot and copilot both have their own doors and don't have to climb out through the cargo doors to exit the helo. He could have jumped out a few seconds before crashing into the tanker. At least that's what I would have done. If I'm willing to die by crashing my helo into a tanker, why wouldn't I be willing to try and survive by jumping out a few seconds before the crash? By jumping out I'd at least have a chance... by staying with the helo I'd have no chance, so it's worth trying. Either way I wouldn't find it unrealistic. I would only find it unrealistic if he survived intact.

nikvoodoo
Aug 10th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Anything's possible.. after all this is fiction. But aside from that, with the helicopter in question the pilot and copilot both have their own doors and don't have to climb out through the cargo doors to exit the helo. He could have jumped out a few seconds before crashing into the tanker. At least that's what I would have done. If I'm willing to die by crashing my helo into a tanker, why wouldn't I be willing to try and survive by jumping out a few seconds before the crash? By jumping out I'd at least have a chance... by staying with the helo I'd have no chance, so it's worth trying. Either way I wouldn't find it unrealistic. I would only find it unrealistic if he survived intact.

Actually, the odds of survival would diminish greatly had he exited the helicopter.

Despite what we've all seen in cartoons, jumping out of the crashing object moments before it hits the ground and walking away as if you just stepped off an escalator doesn't jive with the laws of momentum in particular (http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/momentum/u4l2b.cfm) and physics in general. Kalani would be traveling at the same speed as the helicopter was at the moment he jumped out. While that's not supersonic or anything, it's still fast enough that the he would be jumping out at the same speed the chopper was moving. So if if the chopper was moving at 80mph, so was Kalani and jumping out means he would carry that speed and crash into the ground without a helicopter to try absorb the force of impact.

Leaving the chopper would mean certain death vs. potentially (albeit remotely) the crash into the tanker.

h3half
Aug 11th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Meh....

He died a hero. No need to resurrect that and pull something out of nowhere and have the guy who flew a helicopter into a tanker-bomb survive.

Leave him dead. He died a hero.

Eitri
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Okm i was listening to the Finale for the 5th time, and i noticed it did not end after the "Credits". It cuts to Scratch, Tardust and Bricks searching the rubble of the tower, Looking for survivors. Tar says they should Leave but Scratch insists they stay and look, From A distance, Bricks calls out saying he found someone.
They find a body in somthing hollow and metallic (The tanker?) breathing but in bad shape. Scratch then tells Bricks to "Put him with the old man, I've found what i was looking for." then it cuts out.

So, Burt is possibly still Alive, and the body they found could Either be Angel(the most plausable person), Saul or Victor.

Give it a listen and discuss.

Grognaurd
Aug 17th, 2011, 01:18 PM
The survival of a copter crashes is usually when the copter is not not too high up and has no forward momentum. I think they call it an auto-rotate. The pilot control the copter and the wind of the fall goes through the blades supplying some lift to fight against the fall. The seats in the copters are a type of G-shock. They are designed to collapse to absorb some of the energy of the impact. Unfortunetly, I think Kalani would have had a lot of forward momentum into the tanker and there just aint much there to protect the pilot.

My best friend was a chopper pilot for the Air Force. He died in an emergency air lift rescue while flying low and fast.

Adogg
Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
Sorry to hear that. He died serving our country and should be always remembered for this.

Grognaurd
Sep 12th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Thanks Adogg. It was the first Gulf War. Long time to heal.

Futuristic_Aussie
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Even though I like Kalani, I hope she found Angel. It wouldn't be the same without him. And I hope Saul and Lizzy are alright aswell....

RabidWolf
Jan 10th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Gonna say Kalani was the traitor and that will come out when his journals are read, then he had a change of heart at the end. The old man mentioned at the end I would guess is Bert, as far as the other person they found... no idea... might even be the guy that was being held as the murder suspect, forget his name, bit he was locked up somewhere last time I checked