PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 gamers!!!!!!!!!!

reaper239
Aug 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM
my psn is reaper239 please no one under 16 (i'm 22 and friending a 12 year old makes me feel somewhat... unclean) games i have: Operation Flashpoint: Red River (FTW), BFBC2, Socom 4... portal 2...... hmmm.... etc? well you get the point, shooters. if you want to find more people to game with pm me and i'll give you my clan site (that doesn't count as advertising, does it? ah well) they're a bunch of good guys, doubt you'll draw them into WA, but good guys anyway. well see ya whiltst shooting faces.

Don Man
Aug 5th, 2011, 06:53 PM
u a trophy whore? I want to compete with someone in trophies

reaper239
Aug 5th, 2011, 07:22 PM
not particularly, sorry

ClearSights
Aug 5th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Hey Dob Man, Im a trophy whore, currently working on assassins creed and future games are infamous 2, god of war 3, battlefield 3 ect.... I also play alot of Socom 4.

My PSN is ClearSights

j0be
Aug 8th, 2011, 08:30 AM
So for you two who are trophy whores, I'd love to help/compete with you. I've been slacking as of late. I know I'm vastly above both of you, but that's not saying you can't try and catch up. My psn is jobe_tr. (I have almost 2900 trophies)

I've got several games in common with both of you, but the only games we all three share are Burnout, LBP1, and Uncharted 1&2. I still need some trophies in Uncharted 2's multiplayer.

DH_Echelon, I still need some trophies in Dead Nation, and would love trying to plug through that with you. I also am currently working on LBP2.

ClearSights, I've been trying to work through Fat Princess, MvC2, and Wipeout HD.