PDA

View Full Version : beta testers desired.

Lieoften
Jul 31st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Hey guys,

so as i've posted here several dozen times before i've been working on a website for like the past 2 months or so. anyway, i've got enough of it up that i need some people to beta test it.

You don't need to be the most experienced person in the world to do it, you just need to know how to user the internet. (though i would like some people who know php,java,html,etc to discuss this with.)

anyway, if you're interested, reply here, pm me or email me at James.Serbus@gmail.com

thanks in advanced,
James

j0be
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:42 PM
I'll bite.

andrew_huber
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
yea i would love to help

Lieoften
Aug 1st, 2011, 11:47 PM
Alrighty...i've got a bit more of a pull then i thought i did (namely i've got more people who wanna help me). so imma just go ahead and post the required link to the forum: www.sec-reg.com/ |or| www.sec-reg.com/registration.php

Lieoften
Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
UPDATES
/news/ Up and minimally running.

bank system improved

profile system improved

test it out, find bugs, and post 'em here, on the site or email me.

Nullifier
Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
forgive me, since I've not run across your previous thread regarding this......What is it about?

Lieoften
Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:20 PM
It's a rather long, complex project.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Aug 5th, 2011, 02:12 AM
If you ask for beta testers, I'd suggest you at least inform people what it's for.
The fact that it's a long/complex project means that some background information would be welcome.

Lieoften
Aug 5th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Oh. The actuality of the long complex project has nothing to do with why i need beta testers... i need beta testers for the website. simple enough,.