PDA

View Full Version : When will first season 3 episode be released ?

Davo
Jul 31st, 2011, 12:59 AM
Great ending to season 2.

Any details on season 3 start date ?

AdrianHD
Jul 31st, 2011, 01:44 AM
Kc said in the post-live show that there wasn't a solid date and that it'd just happen sometime this Winter.

nikvoodoo
Jul 31st, 2011, 08:28 AM
Which, considering OP is from New Zealand, means sometime this upcoming Summer (aka December-February potentially somewhere into March) most likely.

Chogidog
Jul 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM
Well as the info on iTunes says:
This is it...

Come back in the fall for the next Season of We're Alive.

Fall... that has a nice ring to it. Like only a couple re-listens to the entire series.
Winter sounds like.. I listen enough to be able to run everybody's lines whether I'm listening at the moment or not.
Fall... It put's me in my happy place.
So shush with that winter talk
la la la happy place

Osiris
Jul 31st, 2011, 06:40 PM
Your best bet is to devote the rest of your life to the forums and wait like the rest of us. Patiently. With rage and bitterness, but patience.

Don Man
Jul 31st, 2011, 06:53 PM
didnt the voice over at the end say the fall? Its vague but something

Chogidog
Jul 31st, 2011, 07:44 PM
didnt the voice over at the end say the fall? Its vague but something

YEAH!
See...that's more happy place talk right there lol.

zombeh-kitteh
Aug 1st, 2011, 10:57 PM
Fall...Only a couple of months...

(.) _ (.) << stare of intensity...lol

HardKor
Aug 1st, 2011, 11:01 PM
Judging by the length of the first break it would seem like November/early December. But since that's right in the middle of the holiday season I can see it getting pushed back to January...Oh God, I just freaked myself out *curls up in the corner and starts rocking back and forth* I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...

Nullifier
Aug 5th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Well as the info on iTunes says:

Fall... that has a nice ring to it.

*cringe* isn't that what the ......... Tower did?

nikvoodoo
Aug 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Kc has now said it in multiple locations that Season 3 will start this Winter, and sadly not the Fall. Again, there's a lot of play as to what "winter" means. If you go by the technical definition of Winter (Winter Solstice to Spring Equino) means we probably won't get a new episode until 2012. Solstice is usually the week of Christmas where there's always a healthy break, plus New Years.......boo.

Maybe Winter begins in late November after Thanksgiving so we can squeeze a chapter in before the holidays...

ZombieNick
Aug 6th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Your best bet is to devote the rest of your life to the forums and wait like the rest of us. Patiently. With rage and bitterness, but patience.
I second that.

ClearSights
Aug 6th, 2011, 06:27 PM
The narration at the end just says "To be continued" Doesn't say fall or winter or anything.

nikvoodoo
Aug 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM
The narration at the end just says "To be continued" Doesn't say fall or winter or anything.

Straight from the facebook page.
Click to enlarge

ClearSights
Aug 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Well I know the winter here in erie lasts from August till May lol

nikvoodoo
Aug 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Well I know the winter here in erie lasts from August till May lol

......touche......I went to school just north of you in Fredonia....So ours started about a month later and ends a month earlier......stupid lake! ;)

abayarts
Sep 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Judging by the length of the first break it would seem like November/early December. But since that's right in the middle of the holiday season I can see it getting pushed back to January...Oh God, I just freaked myself out *curls up in the corner and starts rocking back and forth* I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...

Maybe it will have a Christmas special like DOCTOR WHO. haha. A story about the holidays that's a one shot episode.

janjas
Sep 28th, 2011, 09:24 AM
hell im sorry about beginig this post but im interrest about to know when is 3 season is going to start does anybody knows?:mad:

janjas
Sep 29th, 2011, 05:06 AM
and if we have cancer what do we do to wait?