PDA

View Full Version : Death and cause List

StickUpKid
Jul 30th, 2011, 06:58 PM
can some one please give me a list of all the main people who died and how. Everything happend so fast i got lost. All i know is

Burt: fell to his death( or not)
Riley:got munched by zombies

Paola
Jul 30th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Riley didn't die, she just got knocked out. Kalani died crashing the helicopter and after that I have no idea. It was all to confusing but apparently most people died when the tower collapsed. I think.

Laura
Jul 30th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah, it's more helpful to me to list what we know for certain:

Michael: Alive, in the helicopter
Pegs: Alive, flying the helicopter
Riley: Alive, KNOCKED OUT, in the helicopter
Tanya: Alive, helicopter
Hope: Alive, helicopter
Datu: Alive, helicopter
Kelly: Alive, helicopter

Kalani: Crashed OTHER helicopter into the tanker. After a crash like that, I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead, but nothing is certain.
Burt: Fell off the zipline. Could have survived.

The bottom line is, don't rule anything out. The minor characters still in the tower, like Lewis, are almost certainly dead, however. Hope this helps!

HardKor
Jul 30th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Angel is MIA and presumed dead in the Tower collapse but may be the person found in the epilogue.
Saul and Victor got out of the Hummer after it was hit by the RPG and were last "seen" running off. But those in the helicopter are presuming them dead.
Lizzie is presumably still in the possession of the Mallers unless Saul and Victor got her out.

StickUpKid
Jul 31st, 2011, 08:25 AM
Oh I thought Riley was with those cars that got attacked and they did kill all the minor characthers

GD_Elite
Jul 31st, 2011, 09:13 AM
Oh I thought Riley was with those cars that got attacked and they did kill all the minor characthers

She was the only one who fought her way upstairs, chased by zombies. She then for no apparent reason falls unconsious, and Angel saves her. They got her across to the nearby tower and into the chopper.

I think Saul and Victor were very close to Lizzy, who seemed to be unattended when the Hummer flipped. I see no reason why Saul wouldn't have gone to get her, and Vic would likely have followed, but he might end up being a third wheel.

ShadowXOR
Aug 1st, 2011, 11:33 PM
She was the only one who fought her way upstairs, chased by zombies. She then for no apparent reason falls unconsious, and Angel saves her. They got her across to the nearby tower and into the chopper.
I believe she passed out from all of the smoke.

h3half
Aug 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Yeah, there was a LOT of smoke everywhere, what with the burning tanker. I'm pretty sure ShadowXOR is right with that one.