PDA

View Full Version : Are thay dead

malakeye
Jul 30th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Ok i have listened to the final 3 times . And i want to know do we know that every one who is not on the chopper is dead . any theorys abought how thay will live with out the other and how thay fell abought the others leaving them.

GD_Elite
Jul 30th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Ok i have listened to the final 3 times . And i want to know do we know that every one who is not on the chopper is dead .

No. 100% guarantee that someone is alive because of the post credits bit. The 'old man' mentioned is also quite likely alive. (Burt and Angel perhaps?)
Kalani is extremely uber unlikely to be alive, but there is always possibilities.
There is no mention at all of Saul, Lizzy and Victor dying, and in my mind they all ran off together and escaped.
Lewis was probably still locked up.
As for everyone else, they were in the parking garage when zombies got in. Riley got out followed by zombies so unlikely to be survivors down there.
Mr Whiskers could be anywhere.
Oh, and Scratch, Tar, Bricks, Durai and Skittles are still all good.

zzfist
Aug 1st, 2011, 05:06 AM
at the end the "old man" is burt who is probably still alive and through the rubble when scratch found what she was looking for that was Mr whiskers! that was her cat all along. Why do you think her name is scratch?

shaztec
Aug 1st, 2011, 07:19 AM
So Steven didn't make it? He was right there on the roof...

nikvoodoo
Aug 1st, 2011, 07:21 AM
So Steven didn't make it? He was right there on the roof...

Steven was downstairs in the cars. He didn't make it but that's because he was zombie chow.

kek
Aug 1st, 2011, 10:19 AM
I think pretty much everyone from the Tower is dead, all the nameless people and Steven. I think Skittles is the other person Scratch was talking about, the Mallers just do not know he is not actually from the Tower. Burt is the old man, Scratch found Angel and put him with Burt who may or may not be dead. They mentioned that whoever they found was breathing but looked bad, so assuming it is Angel, he is alive... for now.

den1981
Aug 7th, 2011, 05:55 AM
At the end of the final episode they talk about putting him with the old man. Do you think the him is Sol or Angel. By the way they are talking the old man is dead. If the old man they are talking about is Kalani Burt is alive for the third season.

Hollomandious
Aug 7th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Isn't this in the Chap24 thread? :)

shovel:)'s to you.

Hollomandious
Aug 7th, 2011, 08:44 AM
No. 100% guarantee that someone is alive because of the post credits bit. The 'old man' mentioned is also quite likely alive. (Burt and Angel perhaps?)
Kalani is extremely uber unlikely to be alive, but there is always possibilities.
There is no mention at all of Saul, Lizzy and Victor dying, and in my mind they all ran off together and escaped.
Lewis was probably still locked up.
As for everyone else, they were in the parking garage when zombies got in. Riley got out followed by zombies so unlikely to be survivors down there.
Mr Whiskers could be anywhere.
Oh, and Scratch, Tar, Bricks, Durai and Skittles are still all good.

Comon, Lewis is not still locked up. He's buried under a pile of rubble, most likely, dead, just like all the other red shirts.

I think Saul, Victor and Lizzy are alive. But, i believe that Saul/Victor probably got captured in the process. 2 man team, storming the people who have (more then once) held back the zombies while doing other things, and Scratch did not seem agitated in the least in the epilogue. I bet she'da been pissed if they made off with her.

GD_Elite
Aug 7th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Comon, Lewis is not still locked up. He's buried under a pile of rubble, most likely, dead, just like all the other red shirts.

I think Saul, Victor and Lizzy are alive. But, i believe that Saul/Victor probably got captured in the process. 2 man team, storming the people who have (more then once) held back the zombies while doing other things, and Scratch did not seem agitated in the least in the epilogue. I bet she'da been pissed if they made off with her.

I said Lewis was still locked up. Yes he's almost certainly dead, but I would suggest he is less likely to be zombie chow than all the other red shirts because he was upstairs. I'm toying with the idea of writing a fan-fic and sending it in to WND about him surviving, though. :)

I'm getting less and less convinced of Saul and Vic making a grand rescue. If you listen closely when Lizzy is screaming "Saul" it sound like Tar is there. If they had rescued her, they probably would have taken him down whilst there. You do make a good point about Scratch not sounding stressed as well. When they got out the hummer, the first thing they would have done is gone after Lizzy, who was nearby. All this makes the most likely scenario that they got captured. The only unclear thing is exactly how many mallers were there at the attack. I'd probably estimate it at around 50, which makes the idea of them escaping seem unlikely.

Cromulent Frog
Aug 8th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I'm thinking Bert survived. What other "old guy" is there? Second, Lizzy, Saul, and Victor I think are alive. We heard Lizzy yelling, Saul and Victor survived because their hummer didn't receive a direct hit. It hit just beneath it and that would cause it flip up on to its side (at least from the way I interpreted the description). We heard them talk and try and scramble out of the Hummer.

I think the first thing Saul and Victor are going to do is get to cover. They could be out on their own at the end of Season 2 or they could be captured. I'm going with they're on their own and it's left unknown what happened to them after they got out of the hummer. They're both savvy fighters and have a good understanding of tactics and the first thing is preservation of life.

Steven is probably toast...wasn't a major player (at this point anyway) Angel is going to stick around and I think he was put "with the old man." Scratch and Angel seem to know each other...the character's actor is a writer/producer. I don't think he'd write himself out of the show.

Anyone else in the tower that's a no name is there to create an atmosphere and can be easily killed off only to serve as grief and misery for the main characters after they've died. I'm just ready for the next season to start up ecause this was the best story by far!

Zombiephyllic
Aug 9th, 2011, 11:29 AM
... I think Skittles is the other person Scratch was talking about, the Mallers just do not know he is not actually from the Tower...

I thought that skittles might be the 2nd one they had, too. But then I had the same thought someone else had about the mallers holding Kaloni's Hannah and forcing him to be a mole so I though she could be the 2nd. But they supposedly killed her at the golf course so I'm back to thinking that they do have skittles.

Elliot Strawbridge
Aug 10th, 2011, 07:43 AM
It's premature at this point to say that anyone is alive other than the survivors in the helicopter. But going by the direction of the narrative, and the nature of the characters left behind, we can take a good stab at who is alive and what will become of them in the third season.

Saul - Right now, we can almost certainly say that Saul is alive, and regardless of being captured or not, he's in bad shape. He's running around with a pick line in him, which by now has been dirtied with debris, and even if he is out on his own, he's low on medical supplies needed to fight his infection. I'm going to make the claim that he is alive, and will reunite with the other survivors at some point, probably sooner than later. ALIVE

Victor - This ones tricky because victor falls into a special category character-wise. We know next to nothing about him in terms of facts, but he's given us a great deal of emotional information about his character. He's strong, forward thinking, he has the ability to question leadership but knows how to take orders. He's a lot like a young Burt at this point. I think if they were going to kill him off it would have happened in the finale, so I'd expect to see more from him and maybe even fill out certain roles we'll be missing. ALIVE

Burt - You can presume him dead, you can presume him alive, however, I guarantee that he is alive, but he won't be for long. The plot has a good number of our main characters captured, dead, or missing right now, and that will come to a head when the maulers bite off more than they can chew by trying to detain them all. Angel and Burt won't go down without a fight, and you can be certain some form of escape will occur with Burt being the sacrificial lamb. It's the hero's death we're all looking forward to. ALIVE...FOR NOW

Angel - Angel's fate is completely up in the air, considering that he has few plot lines to resolve before he could be effectively killed off. His capture will reveal his history with Scratch, and give brief insight into his past. He has a thing for Riley, but so far it hasn't gone anywhere other than a few cute moments. He'll be on the chopping block for sure along with Burt, considering that Angel has come a long way from episode one and is now a confident fighter and strategical thinker. I'd expect him to be alive, survive Burt, and then die. ALIVE...FOR NOW

Lizzy - Definitely alive and will definitely survive beyond Burt and Angel. Specific reasoning for this is a little b/s but, the fact that her character has been dragged through a series of terrible events (on a personal level, not that the whole zombie thing isn't terrible) she'll get her reunion and rescue. It would be unbelievable to see a woman booted out of her home, nearly raped, and held in captivity to die with no resolution (though I'm not saying Kc wouldn't surprise us.) ALIVE

Skittles - Definately alive, definitely not captured. The narrative has gone too far out of its way to show just how good a survivor skittles is. He's not going to let himself be captured, especially by the maulers. However, I do expect him to return to the plot quickly in the next season, possibly even to return the favor to Angel and help free the remaining survivors from mauler captivity. ALIVE

Those are my thoughts and predictions... I typed this up pretty quick at work, so I'm sure I left some things out. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.