PDA

View Full Version : Article: Survival Inc. #1: New York City, NY & Rapid City, SD

nikvoodoo
Jul 29th, 2011, 08:39 PM
You can view the page at http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?175-Survival-Inc.-1-New-York-City-NY-Rapid-City-SD

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Aug 1st, 2011, 09:19 AM
How are you two clowns going to grade your own plans? LOL!!
That was like the corner hotdog vender grading his cart A + clean and using his own stamp!

nikvoodoo
Aug 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM
If was stacking the deck, I would have given myself an A+ by virtue of NYC=awesome.

This was also basically a proof of concept. Our situations are the important ones. We want others to make their plans.

Eviebae
Mar 29th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Nick, do you think the rats or cockroaches will all come after you if there's a food shortage? Cockroaches are built for warmer climes so the will all wanna snuggle.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Nick, do you think the rats or cockroaches will all come after you if there's a food shortage? Cockroaches are built for warmer climes so the will all wanna snuggle.

Odds are I'll have to sign a lease with them at the Police Station. They were there first after all. And NYC rats aren't things to be screwed with man.....they'll eat your face off for no reason at all.

Eviebae
Mar 30th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Odds are I'll have to sign a lease with them at the Police Station. They were there first after all. And NYC rats aren't things to be screwed with man.....they'll eat your face off for no reason at all.

Naw, just no reason we'd be happy about hearing...