PDA

View Full Version : Article: Chapter 24 Predictions (Contains Spoilers)

nikvoodoo
Jul 25th, 2011, 07:23 AM
You can view the page at http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?172-Chapter-24-Predictions-(Contains-Spoilers)

ClearSights
Jul 25th, 2011, 09:26 AM
For the cliffhanger part.....

I definitely think its going to be them all (minus one ( Burt? )) in the helicopters starting their journey to Fort Irwin, and when they are in the air they spot something tremendous, ( Like the biggest swarm you could imagine, or a huge ass zombie, or the ground zero site acting up, or something like that ). And then the season ends to leave us waiting to see what the thing the saw was.

nikvoodoo
Jul 25th, 2011, 07:53 PM
The thing is, I really view the idea of them going to Fort Irwim as a series finale. I know they could go earlier than that easily, but I really like them being set in LA. Strictly my opinion, but I hope they don't get to Fort Irwin until the very end.

ClearSights
Jul 26th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I don't think they will go there either, I just think they will start going there and then the see something or something happenes that they have to go back

StickUpKid
Jul 27th, 2011, 06:25 PM
maybe the mallers and the tower will team up and have to fight off a huge zombie force

StickUpKid
Jul 27th, 2011, 06:30 PM
them flying over ground zero would be a good thing to put in there if they escape

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2011, 10:34 PM
maybe the mallers and the tower will team up and have to fight off a huge zombie force

Not yet. If they are ever going to join forces, they need to bury the hatchet from The War. And so long as a certain Florist/Scar faced ex-con is still alive, I don't see how that can happen.

Pikepaw
Jul 27th, 2011, 11:35 PM
I like it. I also like how you predict whether we "learn" Saul is bluffing as opposed to whether or not he is actually bluffing. I think the only way we learn he's bluffing is if he explains it to Pegs from the get-go or if the plan gets screwed up.

I also added up the dead/wounded directly by Tower hands to be 15, including Latch. At least, that we know of, there were a few Molotovs thrown that we don't know hit anyone or how many. Also we don't know how many were in the car that Saul fire bombed.

At least 15 dead or critically wounded, correct me if I'm wrong
1 shot by Burt in the garage
1 or more fire bombed by Saul
2 Molotov cocktailed by Lizzie
4 by Burt
2 ambushed in the hallway after climbing the ladders
4 Commando killed by Burt after he rappelled down to the Second Floor and took them out from behind
1 Latch shot by Pegs
15 Mallers dead or at least burned

Add in all of the Mallers lost to zombies and I estimate their numbers to be 50-60 convicts good to fight at the absolute highest.

nikvoodoo
Jul 28th, 2011, 12:05 AM
You forgot the one (at least) knocked off the rope by Kelly in 12-1 with the couch and the rest of the furniture brigade, and the single Maller killed by Saul that was sent in as a scouting party in 12-2.

Also, there were two dead in the hallway that Burt killed which you got ("Grab these two's weapons"), and then he killed a third trying to escape down the ladder ("Got him. Took the ladder with him")

zombieassassin
Jul 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I bet somebody will die or be left behind. They may get attacked by the mallers before they leave. Some background characters may die and some conspiracies may be unraveled.