PDA

View Full Version : why is everyone going to hate scratch

moldysaturn
Jul 25th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Kc said that were going to hate scratch by the end of this season. i gobba theory. everyone says shes going to kill someone. i say shes going to kill lizzy. yep bullet to the head. or she tells saul where shes at but calls a horde to her location so everthing gets fucked up.

btw. halflife ep.3 is a free to play mmo. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

AdrianHD
Jul 25th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Kc said that were going to hate scratch by the end of this season. i gobba theory. everyone says shes going to kill someone. i say shes going to kill lizzy. yep bullet to the head. or she tells saul where shes at but calls a horde to her location so everthing gets fucked up.

She'll be messing with one of the characters for sure. Who and what she'll do, I'm not sure. I'll love Scratch regardless <3 That's the benefit of your favorite character being evil!

... Not exactly sure what Half Life has to do with any of that though. Might wanna keep on topic in here =]

Ra1th
Jul 25th, 2011, 05:33 AM

hahaha that would be awesome, she can kill just about anyone (cept Angel, Riley n Victor) and I wouldn't really hate her. Maybe she'll kill off Lizzy AND Saul and then by some off chance she sets off a chain of events that leads to Datu getting hit by a meteor!

reaper239
Jul 25th, 2011, 05:45 AM
hahaha that would be awesome, she can kill just about anyone (cept Angel, Riley n Victor) and I wouldn't really hate her. Maybe she'll kill off Lizzy AND Saul and then by some off chance she sets off a chain of events that leads to Datu getting hit by a meteor!

awww that's not very nice. anyhow, i hate scratch already but it's not so much her actions, there is just something about her voice or personality or something that makes me hate her everytime i here her. it was that way when i first heard her, before she even did anything. i don't know if it's great writing, great voice acting, or both, but i really don't think there's anything she could do short of holding everyone down and letting the zombies eat them, that could make me like her less. but that's just me.

ClearSights
Jul 25th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Im definately with you that someone is going to die, but im not sure its going to be lizzy or saul or any of the semi-main characters in that matter.

Maybe datu and victor go looking for Saul and she kills Victor? No idea...

GD_Elite
Jul 25th, 2011, 06:45 AM
I reckon its something to do with what was said at the live reading Q&A. I'm pretty sure it was either Jenna or KC that said that the Scratch had to be played differently, so KC told her something that others didn't know. Would be interesting to look back and see which chapter that could be in reference to and see what it might be.

Osiris
Jul 25th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Who could hate Scratch? She's awesome. So what if Lizzy gets capped, or Saul and her both die... or if she blows the tower with half the survivors in it... she's always going to be awesome, badass and the best character on the show. True story, children.

Creem_Filling
Jul 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Who could hate Scratch? She's awesome. So what if Lizzy gets capped, or Saul and her both die... or if she blows the tower with half the survivors in it... she's always going to be awesome, badass and the best character on the show. True story, children.

I can relate to you're strange love of the character. While I'm not crazy about Scratch and I know you're not a Harry Potter fan, I've always loved Bellatrix Lestrange. I know she was insane, evil and loved killing all the good characters, but I can't help but think she is awesome. While the rest of the world boos, we're the ones in the crowd cheering, 'tis our fate.

AdrianHD
Jul 25th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I can relate to you're strange love of the character. While I'm not crazy about Scratch and I know you're not a Harry Potter fan, I've always loved Bellatrix Lestrange. I know she was insane, evil and loved killing all the good characters, but I can't help but think she is awesome. While the rest of the world boos, we're the ones in the crowd cheering, 'tis our fate.

She's a good person to compare against. While Scratch is evil, she's not the top of the chain, neither was Bellatrix.