PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead: Season 2 Trailer is Epic!!!

watershedmomentz
Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:29 PM
Check out the trailer that premiered today at Comic-Con: http://ow.ly/1uSvGs

Completely engrossing, I canNOT wait for the new season. This might just be my favorite zombie show ever.

BoomerXL
Jul 22nd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah I saw it on Ign.com, it looks amazing, I can't wait for Season 2!!!

ClearSights
Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
I just heard of this show a month ago and just watched all the espisodes from season 1 back to back. and I cant wait for this

Hellbringer
Jul 23rd, 2011, 02:45 PM
I just heard of this show a month ago and just watched all the espisodes from season 1 back to back. and I cant wait for this

I watched season one while doing a 24 hour shift once. Definitely looking forward to the next season.

Nullifier
Jul 26th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

Walrusgus
Jul 27th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Season 1 only premiered an hour ago in New Zealand. Why are we so far behind!

Nullifier
Jul 28th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Season 1 only premiered an hour ago in New Zealand. Why are we so far behind!
Royalties, the newer the show the higher the cost to air it.

Nullifier
Jul 28th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Dang, I just realized the air date for season 2......is like 10 weeks away!!!
good grief anything could happen in 10 weeks!, like a major terrorist attack, asteroid hitting the planet, a new ice age, economic collapse, global war......even a Zombie outbreak could occur, why do TV stations have to torture people like this, it should come under "Cruel & Unusual Punishments, frakkers should have their TV Broadcasting Licenses revoked.

Anyone else noticed how tight TV budgets for shows are now?, A "Season" used to be 26 episodes (Star-Trek for example), then it was 22, then 10-13 & now even for a successful show like the walking dead just 6, what next 3?

Waldo Butters
Jul 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM
good grief anything could happen in 10 weeks!, like a major terrorist attack, asteroid hitting the planet, a new ice age, economic collapse, global war......even a Zombie outbreak could occur, why do TV stations have to torture people like this, it should come under "Cruel & Unusual Punishments, frakkers should have their TV Broadcasting Licenses revoked.

Anyone else noticed how tight TV budgets for shows are now?, A "Season" used to be 26 episodes (Star-Trek for example), then it was 22, then 10-13 & now even for a successful show like the walking dead just 6, what next 3?

They're becoming more British. Now if they would just add more bewbs.....

ClearSights
Jul 28th, 2011, 07:48 PM

I like when I go to the movies and I see an awesome trailer and I'm like "I'm going to go see that tomorrow." And then at the end it says.... "Coming to theaters next summer!" hahah it sucks

Nullifier
Jul 29th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I like when I go to the movies and I see an awesome trailer and I'm like "I'm going to go see that tomorrow." And then at the end it says.... "Coming to theaters next summer!" hahah it sucks

lol, If the networks keep it up a "Season" TV series will end up being a 2 hour movie!

werewolf
Aug 27th, 2011, 06:21 AM
too bad i am canceling my cable tv next month. just love the series the walking dead. I guess i will have to wait until it comes out on blue ray.

devoted_dreamer22
Oct 14th, 2011, 12:06 PM
So very excited to be watching this Sunday night. I have something to look forward to than working on homework

Hellbringer
Oct 17th, 2011, 09:38 PM
So very excited to be watching this Sunday night. I have something to look forward to than working on homework

I caught the first half and it was great. DVR'ed the whole show, so I'll watch it later. (had to finish playing with the son on Gears of War 3)

Grognaurd
Oct 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Wow, I do not think I would be capable of pulling off an escape like was shown in the first third of the show. I would have to take more of an active role.

Spoilers...

Like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE38gDFxXrE

Zombiehead
Oct 18th, 2011, 09:45 PM
The only thing I hate about this show is that they're so reckless it's retarded. I admit I didn't breathe through that tense moment 1/3 of the way in. That was some damn good zombie walking.

If she lives, who do you think blonde chick will end up with? Bad cop or Xbow guy? I think Mr. Xbow is becoming my new favorite character. I also feel like Old Smart Guy may not survive the season, at least it's been set up that way. Who knows.

nikvoodoo
Oct 18th, 2011, 09:56 PM
The only thing I hate about this show is that they're so reckless it's retarded. I admit I didn't breathe through that tense moment 1/3 of the way in. That was some damn good zombie walking.

If she lives, who do you think blonde chick will end up with? Bad cop or Xbow guy? I think Mr. Xbow is becoming my new favorite character. I also feel like Old Smart Guy may not survive the season, at least it's been set up that way. Who knows.

Technically, she's supposed to end up with Dale. But that's only according to the comic (which I learned on Wiki so if I'm wrong blame it on there).

It's hard for me to figure out how wantonly the producers will dispatch and introduce new characters. I'd say honestly Andrea ends up with no one, but if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd say she ends up with Shane...has she even said word one to Daryl? And I don't think any of the other surviving males make any sense.... again possibly Dale if they want to keep pace with the comic.....

I know we all rally against stupid people surviving a zombie apocalypse for their bad choices, but they have to build tension somehow. And ZH: You can't have Norman Reedus. He's mine......and so is his Irish twin brother. I fuckin' love those movies!

@werewolf: You should be able to stream the episodes on AMCtv.com Or at least the season opener. I don't know if the whole season will be posted or not, but you should be able to at least watch the first episode.

Pteranodon
Oct 19th, 2011, 12:06 AM
My avatar here is the Tactical Containment Unit Operator from Sideshow's "The Dead"- I only have 2 of these incredible action figures but I LOVE them- I'm as much a 'fan' of "The Dead" as I am of "Walking Dead" or "we're Alive"- so you can imagine how absolutely THRILLED I was to see Patient Zero "live" in action on the latest Walking Dead episode!!! He's the bald zombie who attacks the girl in the RV... Same mouth, same bald head, same open blue shirt! I actually got goosebumps all up and down both arms thru that whole scene!!!

I can't believe the show actually did a 'tribute' to an action figure! This is awesome on so many levels...it's possible that the same guy who designed the action figure also did the makeup for the show- "The Dead" are designed by real Hollywood makeup artists (WERE designed, cause for some bizarre reason Sideshow discontinued the line)

Zombiehead
Oct 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkqa4evjKV1qe1ex3o1_400.jpg You goin' Gaga for Judas Nik????

Did anyone see the web episodes? I watched the one with the torso zombie from Season 1 Episode 1. It's a little interesting if you can get past all the bad acting, patchy editing, fail dialogue and poor reactions to a major catastrophie.

My avatar here is the Tactical Containment Unit Operator from Sideshow's "The Dead"- I only have 2 of these incredible action figures but I LOVE them- I'm as much a 'fan' of "The Dead" as I am of "Walking Dead" or "we're Alive"- so you can imagine how absolutely THRILLED I was to see Patient Zero "live" in action on the latest Walking Dead episode!!! He's the bald zombie who attacks the girl in the RV... Same mouth, same bald head, same open blue shirt! I actually got goosebumps all up and down both arms thru that whole scene!!!

I can't believe the show actually did a 'tribute' to an action figure! This is awesome on so many levels...it's possible that the same guy who designed the action figure also did the makeup for the show- "The Dead" are designed by real Hollywood makeup artists (WERE designed, cause for some bizarre reason Sideshow discontinued the line)

That's cool, I totally loved that whole scene. I wouldn't have been fumbling with the gun pieces. That was a crazy tense moment. On the other hand, I haven't read ahead or read the comics so becareful about the spoils please! :O

Zombiehead
Oct 30th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Sooo I'm really kinda totally falling out of love with this series. They've been dragging this whole boy-shot-need-meds thing out for, oh 3 episodes now? 5 minutes of zombies at the end doesn't make up for 45 minutes of straight dribble, regrets and retelling parts of the show we've already seen. I keep crossing my fingers at every scene hoping something's gonna go wrong... AND THEN A ZOMBIE SHAMBLES THROUGH THE FRONT DOO-- oh... they're still reflecting... ... ... The kid is shot and you hate your life, we know, move on.

Pteranodon
Oct 31st, 2011, 10:43 PM
Yeah I'm afraid they're padding their 13 episodes with ''filler'... Then again, I still think the first 2 were super (haven't watched all of the 3rd yet)

I've scoured the internet (well, searched google a few times) to see if anyone else caught 'Patient Zero' from episode 2-1 but it seems no one else has. Here's a pic-

Look familiar? There's a few differences, but it was a thrill to see the figure in 'real life' (no I don't own one cause they're about $300.00)

Zombiehead
Nov 19th, 2011, 10:27 PM
If you have reckless sex in a zombie-filled world, you die. That's the horror movie rule and they should've stuck to it.

Zombiehead
Nov 20th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Well, I can tell a guy wrote that scene.... Morning AFTER pills... only work within 72 hours of the big uh-Oh. It even says on the flipping box if it's been more than 3 days, don't waste your time. It's common knowledge for any female on birth control which makes Laurie's little act of desperation look a tad retarded. Hmm...