PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 21

Britt
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:42 PM
...is finally up (http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead)!

You can all go home now and put your torches out and your pitchforks away. ;)

<3

Kc
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:43 PM
HA HA!!! I just did this too. Let me delete mine.

Creem_Filling
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Finally! I haven't had anything to blog about for too long.

Britt
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:49 PM
HA HA!!! I just did this too. Let me delete mine.

Clearly you knew my thread would receive more comments than yours. 'Sall good.

Osiris
Jul 18th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Good to see the listener mail return. Not that it went very far...

All in all, good episode. I look forward to reading the coming blob about it.

*blog

timberwoof
Jul 18th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Good Job Guys. Nik, you breathe hard brotha. I like the predictions and listener mail. Again Good Job.

HardKor
Jul 18th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Great episode.
Was someone on the chatbox while you guys were recording? I kept hearing what sounds like the chatbox "pop" during the podcast.

Osiris
Jul 18th, 2011, 08:58 PM
nik makes that sound in his sleep.

nikvoodoo
Jul 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Good Job Guys. Nik, you breathe hard brotha. I like the predictions and listener mail. Again Good Job.

I'm getting over a cold and can only breathe through half a nostril and my mouth at present time. When I recorded, mouth only as both nostrils were clogged to high heaven.

But in general yes, I breathe heavy. Sorry to and like a psycho stalker in your ear.

AdrianHD
Jul 19th, 2011, 02:22 AM
I enjoyed this episode.

I applaud this episode.

GD_Elite
Jul 19th, 2011, 04:10 AM
Really good episode guys, and I got mentioned too. I definately find myself agreeing with Britt the most. A few points though:

I put forward some reasons why Saul might trade Angel on this thread (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?2037-Sauls-deal/page2). Just sayin' :)
I definately don't agree with Nik and Greg thinking that there are more than one. Especially if they are Ink/Pinstripe. I list the different appearances on here. (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?2037-Sauls-deal/page2)
I like Nik's theory about the mallers going to the other tower.
Where was the Blooper this week? I was looking forward to the guys goofing around :(

uuhhhuuu
Jul 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM
hip hip hurray!! new WND!! :D

j0be
Jul 19th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Hmm... No bloopers this week. Is this some dastardly plot? It must mean something!

Heyyouinthebushes
Jul 19th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Britt Britt Britt, first you forget my forum name. Then, in the very same post from which you read my prediction was speculation that Angel could be trade bait. Double shame, Britt. Double shame.

Pikepaw
Jul 19th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I loved this episode, always nice when Nik is on, I respect his opinions. He is logical and usually makes sense, has very likely theories. I really loved the part where Britt called me an asshat, couldn't stop smiling. Admittedly, I was being a huge asshat in my email, so fair enough.

Also because of this I went and donated both to Shane and Jenna's causes. More audio shows from these guys is always great. As for the puppy, his name is Han Solo! How could I not instantly love and want to support such a puppy. Plus I went and watched the video, he is adorable, with his awesome name

nikvoodoo
Jul 19th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Yeah I am very glad that Britt did that blurb before the podcast because when we tried to record it live with all three of us it kinda was a clusterfuck of things not working and not being able to hear each other. I think Britt and I accidentally talked over each other for 5 minutes because neither one of us could hear the other talking.

I got your back heyyouinthebushes!

Britt
Jul 19th, 2011, 11:10 PM
britt britt britt, first you forget my forum name. Then, in the very same post from which you read my prediction was speculation that angel could be trade bait. Double shame, britt. Double shame.

you know i love you

mylittlepwny
Jul 27th, 2011, 02:47 AM
Pikepaw you should be on the show again man you and Leto had to be my favorite episode in ages

love bump
Jul 27th, 2011, 11:10 PM
greggie was kinda quiet this episode..

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Pikepaw you should be on the show again man you and Leto had to be my favorite episode in ages

So sorry I bore you ;)

Magrat
Jul 31st, 2011, 09:15 PM
So sorry I bore you ;)

Oh please put the two of them together, and let me watch!
It will be spectacular!

In other news, I really enjoyed this episode. The predictions, while still being 'rough, were well constructed and well though out (as always amiright!) and the discussions they created made for some interesting listening on my drive home (was stuck on a bridge, two of four lanes closed, you have no idea how many lives you have saved).

I liked the listener mail having a comeback, and enjoyed Greg's reappearance as well. Would have liked the third silly-end-thing we were promised (people goofing around i think? We had the copter improv and the washroom incident. Where was the third one?) but I can wait for it to reappear.
Also, are you adverse to people sending in listener questions in MP3 format to be played on the show? You mentioned it FOREVER ago but no-one has ever done it. I might. Maybe. Perhaps.

Anywho, great episode all round!

Cheers,
Magrat.