PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the Season Break

Creem_Filling
Jul 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM
As we all know, season 2 is coming to an end and we'll have a long break before we can expect new episodes. In that time, my dearest forum goers, what is your plan? I ask this in regards to the forums. Are you still going to be getting on to check up on your friends or completely abandon it until season 3? I know I plan to stick around, but I want to know who else plans to. The forums have been more quiet lately, and that probably says a lot of you are going to clear out, but I hope not.

Hellbringer
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I'm going to keep playing on that "Picture Wars" thread until we start recycling pictures again. Podcast-wise, I'm hoping to catch up on the latest tech and gadget news so I can stay afloat on all that stuff.

nikvoodoo
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Screw all y'all. I'll see you for season 3, and not a moment sooner....well except for the voodoo lounge blog....and summer contests.....and....oh screw it, I'll be here.

7oddisdead
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I'll be here...floating around in the theories section...hopefully the season ender gives me enough fodder to keep going throughout the break...i also have a large painting project I want to document the progress of in the art section...and I'm talking 6' by 16' large

COsurvivor
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I have teamed up with Pinky and the Brain and will take over the WORLD!!! mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

Only kidding people... I put in a request for a BLOG, wait before you throw eggs at me!

I will have stories (some already started) and some very creative Advertisements, well I would call them peices for each character, you will see them all before Season 3! I hope...

BoomerXL
Jul 18th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I'll be around....(im)patiently waiting for Season 3 to start...I'm getting depressed already :(

Osiris
Jul 18th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Lots of writing. Good things on the horizon. Good things.

StepLaugh
Jul 18th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I'll be here as well, no worries :) I'm always here, in some shape or form :p

Luna Guardian
Jul 18th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Cryogenic sleep. Then I can come back to Season 3 like no time passed at all :)

I'll probably lurk around, make a comment here or there. Do a batman, y'know?

Th3_T3ch
Jul 18th, 2011, 11:15 PM
I'll be around, I've been writing, listening and reading anything that has to do with zombies. So I'll lurk here and there and create another crackpot theory about Kalani (I still believe in him). Also I'm starting college so that should take up most of my spare time.

Of course, there is a possibility that I will just religiously get on the forum everyday to spend some time chatting with people, but that is unlikely to happen.

GD_Elite
Jul 19th, 2011, 02:52 AM
I will probably be around. Checking out the theories, updating the wiki, I might even have to start posting in the chatbox to keep peoples spirits up.

[08:14] Creem_Filling:Ok. Time for me to go to bed. Night empty forums.
[09:45] cupcakezombie:Wow only 6 people total logged in, that is the lowest number I have ever seen

lol.

Do we know exactly how long the break will be? Do we have a date for it starting up again yet?

Ra1th
Jul 19th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Season 3 starts in november

GD_Elite
Jul 19th, 2011, 04:22 AM
It's gonna be a long 3-4 months :(

nikvoodoo
Jul 19th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Season 3 starts in november

Not necessarily. I said that's when it's supposed to start up again on Facebook and Kc said I was wrong and there's no restart time selected.

Creem_Filling
Jul 19th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Well if KC is having trouble deciding how long the break should be, I have an idea. Two weeks, no more. I have a surplus of knowledge when it comes to making podcasts and I think that should be plenty of time (extremely heavy sarcasm).

And golly, it's kinda depressing seeing how empty it's going to be. My last couple months have depended on this place for entertainment. What will I do!?!

ClearSights
Jul 19th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I will probaly maintain reading these forums but when the season is started I will be in school and most likely will wait till like december till I listen to them so it will be like listening to a bunch again, like when I started

mem
Jul 19th, 2011, 10:06 AM
I'm relying on the WND crew to keep thing interesting enough to warrant visits here during the break. There have been a lot of good ideas thrown around about what they can do during the break.

smalls kenobi
Jul 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I'll pull a Master Chief and just step into a Cryo Chamber. "Wake me, when you need me"

7oddisdead
Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:56 PM
Looks like I have something else to do during the break now...stick around folks...stick around

Magrat
Aug 9th, 2011, 06:28 AM
KC said he's having a break between 2 weeks to a few months off, then back to some serious season 3 writing! Not sure where that lands us in terms of listening to the things, but hey, at least it's a start.

As for WND - well, there was talk about revisiting all the older episodes that never got a WND 'cast and having some crazy horse-tranquiliser-infused guests come on and blabber about them, so that's something to look foreward to during the break.

Plus I'm sure there shall be many more contests turning up (with that Tshirt one still happening somewhere and Gatekeeper's Bad Day rounding to a close) and chances to stay busy with the discussions about the new look of the forums.

For me, I'll be torturing Brit until I end up on WND, plus I'm working on a blog idea that is mostly fan-fic style stupidity combined with my natural cowardess. That one I'll be submitting in a week or so. And I'll be lurking all over these boards like some kind of mentally defective yet lovable Dachshund, peeing on everyones feet.

Is that everything? Probably not. But hey, who am I to judge!?

Osiris
Aug 9th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Also, j0be-ing.

reaper239
Aug 9th, 2011, 07:51 AM
playing we're bored to keep myself entertained. also playing and reviewing games, in fact it's about that time again.