PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it odd that the Pinstripe suit guy was alone?..... Theories

ClearSights
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:09 PM
When I first listened to this part of the episode the first thought that came to me is why was he alone in the mental hospital? This made me come up with some theories on this matter...

1. This is where he stays / lives, and experiments. Of course he is scene outside of this place before, but I believe that was only because he was in need of specimens, or even that the other zombies needed his smarts to perform tasks.

2. He is imprisoned there ( Maybe a half-human, half-zombie )

3. He can sense humans from afar. (Knew that they were there, but only went to investigate)

These are just quick theories but in any case, I find it very odd that he was there alone. Does anyone else have any other theories?

Osiris
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM
H was alone because... well... he's just that sort of guy. He's a loner type.

7oddisdead
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Typically he can be found alone typing crazy ramblings on a forum...he went out in the hall to see what the commotion was about.

Osiris
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Typically he can be found alone typing crazy ramblings on a forum...he went out in the hall to see what the commotion was about.

Butters?

7oddisdead
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:25 PM
yep...havent you seen all his tatoo's?

Osiris
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
This all makes the kind of sense that doesn't.

Creem_Filling
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Maybe it was just so KC could add some extra "creepy-as-hell" factor. Because well... He he accomplished that.

Osiris
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Maybe it was just so KC could add some extra "creepy-as-hell" factor. Because well... He he accomplished that.

He he certainly did bring the creepy... didn't he he?

Creem_Filling
Jul 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
He he certainly did bring the creepy... didn't he he?

Are you making fun of my typo?

Osiris
Jul 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Are you making fun of my typo?

Well no.. I mean.. be--

*runs away*

killericon
Nov 29th, 2011, 04:55 PM
from my studies in college on media i know that everything is there for a reason and maybe were looking at this too specifically like maybe all the zombies connect (not just in the obvious ways) let me
explain, in one episode sol, Michael and Angel are playing a card game while on guard duty when their chips got raided by ants, they found out that both the ants and zombies carry away their dead and attack in swarms/hoards (not stated in the pod-cast) to a nest but maybe that's not all the ants and zombies have in common, we know they carry both carry off their dead and they both have
different "classes" like ants have workers, soldiers and a queen and the zombies have the normals, big ones, jumpers, super fasties, little ones, "him" at least that's what skittles calls them
(the marked/coloured one) and the pinstripe suit guy, so maybe the normals are like workers big ones, jumpers ext. are the soldiers and pinstripe suit guy or "him" could be the general/queen or king
although we may not have seen all types of infected yet but maybe im looking too much into the zombies as a whole :)

Anhysbys
Dec 13th, 2011, 08:39 PM
The ants also take orders from one queen ant that births the whole colony! Further leading to Gray(what I like to call him) being Case: Zero. The first contractor and the first spread. Not unlike how olden vampires where believed to be. The original would blood some people and they would be under him, then they would go out and blood more and have the news under them. Except instead of tiers it would be the smart ones above all else followed by certain levels. However, so far the only tiers we have seen of control are the smart ones and the big ones, which kinda seem to take a same level of control/fear over the others.

Traden
Dec 14th, 2011, 01:07 AM
i was thinking the same thing, it is possible he was trying to make different types of zombies from survivors perhaps. when they were in the mental hopital ward they had noticed tons of needles every where and a bed with needles surronding it if i recall correctly. i was thinking that the strange zombie with the number on his arm ( the smaller ones with long finger nails) could have been a patient that the pin striped one was experamenting on.