PDA

View Full Version : Like music? Wanna listen to pretty much everything?

Meeks
Jul 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I promise to you..it's not as far off as it seems.

https://www.spotify.com/us/coca-cola/

Truly will play almost ANY song, instantly. I crap you not. I've been addicted to it for the last 2 hours, and it's awesome. If you get it, lemme know what you think!

Hellbringer
Jul 17th, 2011, 04:20 AM
I heard about spotify on one of the tech podcasts I listen to. Apparently, this is a big deal because spotify couldn't play in the U.S. but it's huge in Europe (or so the Bay Area people tell me). I will have to check the site out when I have had more sleep though, getting ready to pull an all nighter for work.

watershedmomentz
Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM
what's the difference between that and just searching stuff on youtube? how's the interface?

Hellbringer
Jul 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
what's the difference between that and just searching stuff on youtube? how's the interface?

I'm still waiting for my invite before I can play with it.

cycogod
Jul 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM
hows is this not advertising or spam ???

7oddisdead
Jul 24th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I can offer you an opinion on how/why its not adverts/spam....for whatever my opinion is worth

the OP is simply a fan of the service. And as a member if this forum, he wants to share the experience with others. I don't believe they are associated with Spotify so its really not a direct from manufacturer advert. There have been a few examples of what your talking about come up on here and they have been delt with quite quickly....

If we really want to go over the top on the "no advertising" thing, then many people, including yourself will be forced to change their avatars....seriously not trying to be a dick at all..just an opinion...this site is full of opinions...and this is thread about one...spotify is awesome...go try it