PDA

View Full Version : Special WND Episode: WE WANT YOU!!!11

Britt
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
July 30th is the Season Two finale, and there is a LOT up in the air. Will the tower-folk make it to Ft. Irwin? Is Saul going to have a showdown with Scratch? Who is the real rat? WILL BURT DIE?!?!?!...

j0be
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I'll revisit for this special episode and as far as schedule, you know I'm generally pretty available. I guess that means I need to finalize some of my theories.

Edit: if you get too much influx, I'm definitely willing to make room for others who haven't been on as of yet.

StepLaugh
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:41 AM
It's been a while since I've been on, would love to do it again.

mush_rooms
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Same sentiment as j0be, I'd gladly be on again, but if it comes to that give my spot to someone more deserving!

Britt
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:46 AM
No worries! We'll definitely get you guys on.

Adventureless_Hero
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Shweeet! This sounds as though its going to be a great episode. Brilliant idea!

mem
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:52 AM
very good idea. i shall remain a listener and not a voice on the show however. I sound very country and since you can't subtitle a podcast it would be very difficult for the others to know what i was saying. LOL

Britt
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:59 AM
very good idea. i shall remain a listener and not a voice on the show however. I sound very country and since you can't subtitle a podcast it would be very difficult for the others to know what i was saying. LOL

AHHH! Country is a great thing! You should consider ittttttt.

mush_rooms
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:27 AM

Yeah dude, have you heard StepLaugh? He has a Southern twang! And some ladies dig the Southern twangs....not gonna name any names...but uh....yeah whatsup? >.>

StepLaugh
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah dude, have you heard StepLaugh? He has a Southern twang! And some ladies dig the Southern twangs....not gonna name any names...but uh....yeah whatsup? >.>

oh lord...

mem
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:33 AM

lol

Ra1th
Jul 15th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I'd love to! buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i have the world's crappiest internet connection right now, I tried doing a skype call and it was insanely choppy. But I get home on August 2nd so maybe then

clarkie
Jul 16th, 2011, 01:24 PM
That would be awesome, but as seen as I'm not exactly big on the forums (more of a lurker), as well as the time zone difference, I'll probably just remain a listener.

Can't wait to hear some new voices, though. :)

Magrat
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:09 AM
I'm in Australia but would love to be a part of it if the time fits! (I shall make it fit! Muhahaha!)

timberwoof
Jul 17th, 2011, 07:24 AM
This would be cool. I'll listen. I don't think I would make a good host though.

Luna Guardian
Jul 17th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a plan :D

Britt
Jul 18th, 2011, 04:44 PM
To all of you saying, "I wouldn't be a good co-host blahblahblah"

SHADDUP AND COME ON. Otherwise I'll hunt you down.

Kthnxbai.

timberwoof
Jul 18th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Bring it on. Bring your ninja suit.

mem
Jul 19th, 2011, 10:04 AM
To all of you saying, "I wouldn't be a good co-host blahblahblah"

SHADDUP AND COME ON. Otherwise I'll hunt you down.

Kthnxbai.

I'll hide in a Costco. You'll never get me there. mu wa ha ha ha ha

itsallgoodie
Jul 19th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Im not entirely sure I have much to say that others dont but I woldnt mind being on, of course as an admin i would gladly give up any spot opened for me to someone ho has something better to talk about than I.

beezball
Jul 26th, 2011, 06:09 AM
I would have a lot to say about nothing. Which is kind of my shtick...

ClearSights
Jul 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Is this still going on / accepting?

cheesehead1493
Jul 31st, 2011, 09:10 PM
ya i would love to be apart of this, i sent my email like 2 weeks ago to the wrong email 2 lol. so ya if your still doing this, it would be awesome to be in on this

Magrat
Jul 31st, 2011, 09:22 PM
Trying to get me to shut up is the tricky part (or so I've been told)!
How is this coming along?

nikvoodoo
Jul 31st, 2011, 10:48 PM
ya i would love to be apart of this, i sent my email like 2 weeks ago to the wrong email 2 lol. so ya if your still doing this, it would be awesome to be in on this

Come on....you say it like they've given out like....6 different email addresses to be contacted at......

....oh wait...

AdrianHD
Aug 1st, 2011, 01:51 AM
Whoops. Seen this too late. Oh well. I still vote for a WND Stream some summer night... Everybody are you with me? Let that igloo cooler mark your piece of paradise! SUMMER NIGHTS!

cheesehead1493
Aug 1st, 2011, 09:32 PM
Come on....you say it like they've given out like....6 different email addresses to be contacted at......

....oh wait...
lol i mean if i cant get it right on 6 different emails, the problem may not be u guys

Britt
Aug 1st, 2011, 10:05 PM
People will be getting responses this week. Sorry for the delay.