PDA

View Full Version : What Burt said in part 3 of chapter 23

Dr. Hatchet
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:08 PM
He said something about the copper not being there, do you think maybe they thought about making the copper not be there or not work instead of it going right? I myself do but it would be like Last Stand in Left 4 Dead, it happened but the story doesn't take it.

Osiris
Jul 12th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Burt is always looking for copper. He's like one of those crackheads that breaks into construction sites or abandoned homes, knocking out all the plumbing just to get a fix. Silly Burt... when will you learn.

timberwoof
Jul 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM
So is it Burt who's been stealing all the copper around town. Damn it, and I thought we already had a good suspect.

Osiris
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:10 PM
So is it Burt who's been stealing all the copper around town. Damn it, and I thought we already had a good suspect.

For the longest time I had suspected either Saul or Skittles... turns out it was the old man. Who'da'thunkit?

Dr. Hatchet
Jul 13th, 2011, 08:30 AM
well you know when you mean one thing but say another, this is one of those times I was talking about the hellachopper

Osiris
Jul 13th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Lol! Yeah... I was just being an ass. :cool:

Magrat
Jul 17th, 2011, 06:16 AM
The chopper's made of copper?! Who knew!

Seriously though, I'll have to relisten. I thought he was talking about not finding the keys to it. Hmmm....

Aerock
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:00 AM
well you know when you mean one thing but say another, this is one of those times I was talking about the hellachopper

Dude, that would be sick to have a hellachopper! I would totally rock a Harley Davidson down the road with helicopter blades rotating on it! Zombies decapitated left and right! :yay:

Litmaster
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I thought you meant that a Copper (i.e. policeman) arrested Burt's chopper (Harley). WTF??!?

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:29 PM
The chopper's made of copper?! ....

We're automated: a steampunk story of survival....