PDA

View Full Version : Story for the rest of the season...

deanypants
Jul 5th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Okay, this is a long one, but this is a potential direction for the rest of the season to take:

The current threads:
The lizzy/mallers are attacking the arena.
Saul is hot on their trail.
Michael and Co. are at the tower.
Riley and Kailani are getting the chopper.
Burt and Angel are stuck in the hospital.

My idea:
Firstly, the mallers are going to destroy a lot of the zombies, those who are left in the arena, as many are at the hospital.
This will cause Ink/Paul/Tattoo to call the hospital zombies back to the arena, leaving Burt and Angel to deal with Paul, resulting in an awesome cat-and-mouse sequence where they catch up with Kailani/Riley and escape via chopper.
Now the mallers are getting overrun by all the back up zombies, and things are looking pretty bad for them. Saul and the Towerfolk turn up in search of Lizzy, and get caught up in the battle (seems convenient but I'm sure KC can think of a good reason I can't)
The battle goes on, and the survivors are pinned down at the roof of the arena, when all seems lost the chopper turns up and saves the towerfolk aswell as Scratch and Brick, who now have too join the tower because the Mallers are gone, apart from Durai, who they all now have to go find as the tower is likely no longer safe.

Thoughts?

Luna Guardian
Jul 5th, 2011, 10:59 PM
That would be pretty awesome! However, I believe that KC won't be so obvious. THere will likely be a twist that'll make the story go where none of us were expecting and then another which becomes obvious as soon as he reveals it and we'll all be like "Ah, that's so obvious! He told us that in Chapter 1!"

deanypants
Jul 5th, 2011, 11:03 PM
True. Also, I forgot this earlier but if I recall the mallers are not at the arena anymore? I think it was deserted, except Saul who was following their trail.

Wicked Sid
Jul 6th, 2011, 07:26 PM
It also wasn't all of the Mallers that went to the arena, 1/3 to 1/2 went with Durai.