PDA

View Full Version : Worst Zombie Movie EVER!! (Spoilers)

smalls kenobi
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
This movie is called Automaton Transfusion, bought it at Walmart because the cover looked cool and it had a bunch of BOGUS reviews on it. watch the trailer first, then let me explain..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6N69lXWBs

Okay, cool they're trapped in a bar and must escape. the trailer makes it seem like that's the bulk of the movie. yeah, that whole bar sequence is about 5 minutes long. this movie has the feel of a Poor High School Film Project. it follows these kids who are just plain out stupid, and the only one that seems to have any sense is the Token Black Guy, until later in the movie where OUT OF NOWHERE he freaks out, picks up a chainsaw and and start wildly going after the zombies where he dies almost immediately. like he just lost it, and they weren't really in a desperate situation.

okay, throughout the movie there are only 2 kills that i enjoy, one was just TOO ridiculous. and the other actually looked pretty cool. the cool one was a zombie ripping out the jaw of this dude, the makeup actually looked nice.
i was looking for the kills on YouTube but only found the ridiculous one, It starts at 0:31 enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhX69MnzwLE

but yeah, if you seen this movies, lets talk about it :)

Osiris
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
By far the worst of the worst that I've come across has to be this: http://www.stormfrontfilms.com/restlessdead.htm

smalls kenobi
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
By far the worst of the worst that I've come across has to be this: http://www.stormfrontfilms.com/restlessdead.htm

IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD, YO! hahahaha

Osiris
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:28 PM
IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD, YO! hahahaha

I may have to watch this... Automaton Transfusion movie of which you speak. Looks terrible.

smalls kenobi
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:39 PM
good luck :)

Gunslinger
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:44 PM
I've watched so many bad ones, I don't even know where to start nor can I remember their titles.

Eitri
Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
I know one, its called "AHHHH ZOMBIES!" its about a serum that was made by the military to make super soldiers, instead it made zombies. The serum was being sent to be disposed of but the truck blue up, a barrel of the stuff ended up by a bowling ally where it was confused for a component for ice cream. the 4/5 people ate it and became zombies, and they learn to deal with their new lives as zombies. The acting is sucks, the story is flawed and it is all together cheesy. DO NOT WATCH IT,

Gunslinger
Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:01 PM
I saw that one. I enjoyed it. It's stupid, but its funny. "I wonder if Mexican brains are spicy." Hehehehe.

Osiris
Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
I saw that one. I enjoyed it. It's stupid, but its funny. "I wonder if Mexican brains are spicy." Hehehehe.

Word. Shit was funny. Just as funny as Woke up Dead or Fido. It wasn't taking itself serious at all.

Gunslinger
Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
I enjoyed Fisk as well. I can't remember many details anymore, though, so it might be time to see it again.

On the path of AAAAH! Zombies!, though, I remember watching another movie where the main character did not realize she was a zombie, either, but I can't remember the name of the movie. It was a lady, walking around, wondering why everyone ran away from her and couldn't understand her... Wish I could remember it. Anybody else see it? It's a newer film, this decade, I think...

HardKor
Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:59 PM
the worst "zombie" movie I've seen was called "Edges of Darkness" I saw it in the store and was curious. It was cheap so I got it.
The plot is an indecipherable mess. Its supposedly about three separate stories taking place during a zombie apocalypse but has almost no onscreen zombies, just a bunch of shots of empty streets. The stories themselves involve a) an alien that infects a writer's computer and sucks the life out of people b)something involving vampires and werewolves that I never understood and c) a woman trying to protect a child from a religious cult then the kid turn out to be the antichrist. The entire movie was a mess that I couldn't make heads or tails of. It reminded me of a bad dream with no coherent story, just flashes of pictures where you wake up and think "What the fuck was that?"

smalls kenobi
Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
the worst "zombie" movie I've seen was called "Edges of Darkness" I saw it in the store and was curious. It was cheap so I got it.
The plot is an indecipherable mess. Its supposedly about three separate stories taking place during a zombie apocalypse but has almost no onscreen zombies, just a bunch of shots of empty streets. The stories themselves involve a) an alien that infects a writer's computer and sucks the life out of people b)something involving vampires and werewolves that I never understood and c) a woman trying to protect a child from a religious cult then the kid turn out to be the antichrist. The entire movie was a mess that I couldn't make heads or tails of. It reminded me of a bad dream with no coherent story, just flashes of pictures where you wake up and think "What the fuck was that?"

haha, wow, that sound's insane! like a Bad version of Trick'rTreat

Osiris
Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
I enjoyed Fisk as well. I can't remember many details anymore, though, so it might be time to see it again.

On the path of AAAAH! Zombies!, though, I remember watching another movie where the main character did not realize she was a zombie, either, but I can't remember the name of the movie. It was a lady, walking around, wondering why everyone ran away from her and couldn't understand her... Wish I could remember it. Anybody else see it? It's a newer film, this decade, I think...

If ever you recall the name.... PM me. Must. See. This.

Osiris
Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
haha, wow, that sound's insane! like a Bad version of Trick'rTreat

Was the remake bad enough?

Luna Guardian
Jul 4th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Zombie Rival - The Super Ninja Master (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcT-9rizfa0)

I can't even try to explain this

uuhhhuuu
Jul 4th, 2011, 04:44 AM
OK i wouldn't say its a bad movie but i was watching "Night of the Living Dead" (1968) the other day and i kept thinking "wow they have it so easy compared to all the
"new zombie movies""!! imagine you but the Left4Dead zombies in that movie and they would of been GONE in the first 5 minutes!!

kafu288
Jul 4th, 2011, 04:59 AM
There's a New Zealand movie called Black Sheep. Its not technically a zombie movie but they are basically zombie sheep. Its pretty terrible

Magrat
Jul 4th, 2011, 05:04 AM
There's a New Zealand movie called Black Sheep. Its not technically a zombie movie but they are basically zombie sheep. Its pretty terrible

I can beat it. Tokyo Zombies. done.

Gunslinger
Jul 5th, 2011, 06:26 AM
I can beat it. Tokyo Zombies. done.

Was that the one in the weird little mall with all the losers trying to survive?

Zombie Rival - The Super Ninja Master

I can't even try to explain this
Looks like one of those jumbled up dub deals where they do all sorts of silly things to make it seem interesting... on top of all the crazy, cheap, B.S. movies that come out anyway.

Gunslinger
Jul 5th, 2011, 06:27 AM

Will do. It was probably one of those random things I watched on netflix instant view or something... maybe a Masters of Horror flick. Not sure.

Hellbringer
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:30 AM

another New Zealand movie that was bad... and I can't tell if it because of the budget but it didn't do good in my eyes.

Last of the Living (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1351177/)

mem
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
i loved automaton transfusion. It's very B but it's a zombie film.

mem
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:37 AM

there was a tv series that was like this. the woman who was a zombie but didnt know. it was one of the first short stories of the episode. i was stoked to watch more of it and then realized that this was just one short story in a series that showed different short stories that werent related. it didnt make it for more than 3 or 4 episodes.

mem
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I know one, its called "AHHHH ZOMBIES!" its about a serum that was made by the military to make super soldiers, instead it made zombies. The serum was being sent to be disposed of but the truck blue up, a barrel of the stuff ended up by a bowling ally where it was confused for a component for ice cream. the 4/5 people ate it and became zombies, and they learn to deal with their new lives as zombies. The acting is sucks, the story is flawed and it is all together cheesy. DO NOT WATCH IT,

watched this on netflix this weekend. it's the writer's humorous attempt to show the zombie POV in the story. Not brilliant but I liked it.

mem
Jul 5th, 2011, 08:46 AM
http://twitchfilm.com/news/kyonyu-poster-e.jpg

didnt think this was friendly enough to just show it so i added spoiler tags

the dumbest movie with the word zombie in the title

smalls kenobi
Jul 5th, 2011, 07:26 PM
i loved automaton transfusion. It's very B but it's a zombie film.

It's no "B" It's a "Z"(Pun intended) :P

7oddisdead
Jul 6th, 2011, 12:21 AM
It's no "B" It's a "Z"(Pun intended) :P

movies like auto trans give me hope that one day i too, can make a horrible movie....hhhhmmmm??? forum film>?:)

LiamKerrington
Sep 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Hi.

Today I happened to have the incredible opportunity to watch a movie with the title "OZOMBIE" ...

The DVD Cover tells this story: Sister searches his Brother in the land of Afghanistan; her brother is out there to hunt down Osama bin Ladin and zombie-terrorists, because he does not believe that Osama was killed by the Seals in May 2011 ...

Now some spoilers:
The movie itself starts with the Seals attacking Abbottabat and trying to get hold of bin Ladin. They corner him, and he releases a special breed of terrorists - zombie-terrorists. But the Seals - as awesome as they are - had no real trouble fighting the zombies, cornering bin Ladin and finally shooting him. Before that bin Ladin was able to infect himself with the zombie-agent. And then when his body was meant to be brought to the US-aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf, bin Ladin opens the body-bag, creates a crash of the chopper in the sea and swims away ...
After that the audience is put in front of a special group of US soldiers fighting in the hinterland of Afghanistan - mission: prevent zombie-terrorists from spreading too far into more civilized or populated territories. During their mission they find the sister from the DVD-cover searching for her brother. And then later her brother finds his sister and the soldiers while they are caught in a minefield and under attack by zombie-terrorists, and he rescues them by dricing with a truck into the minefield and out of it ...
Later the remaining soldiers, sister and bro happen to find a camp of human terrorists keeping zombie-terrorists behind a fence ...
And almost anytime the soldiers are getting into a fight with zombies, one of the soldiers (the blond chick) takes out her katana-like sword in order to slash down zombies, while baby-faced muscle-dude takes off his shirt and fights the zombies anyway ...

Besides the few facts that this movie is totally BORING,
- it has really bad dialogues (a lot worse then what you would normaly expect from a zombie-movie, no matter what - like this: Chick smacks bitten into a face before he is turned into a zombie; then she tells him: "This is for getting bitten by the zombies." Then she kisses him: "And this, because I wanted a child from you."),
- it displays a marvelous lack of actor- and actress-skills,
- and simply put it is inconsistent in so many ways,
which is why I spill out the warning: BE WARNED! Don't tell me ye haven't been warned ...

DON'T WATCH OZOMBIE! THIS MOVIE IS BS!

And don't get too excited when watching the trailer, because it is a lot more promissing then the movie turns out to be ...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnrKmcf-vG8

All the best!
Liam