PDA

View Full Version : Who won't survive the Finale

Zombiephyllic
Jun 26th, 2011, 11:07 PM
I've heard a lot of theories involving the finale and wanted to see what everyone thought. So come on people, who's gonna die!?!

Creem_Filling
Jun 27th, 2011, 12:24 AM
You need to set the poll up to where you can vote for multiple. Because I think, and a lot of others here think too, that more than one person is gonna die.

Magrat
Jun 27th, 2011, 02:40 AM
I'd planned on Burt, but I think that's too obvious, and kc doesn't do obvious unless he fells like it, which is sometimes, so I chose Victor because he's useful and settled into the group and wanting to prove himself and Michael isn't giving him the chance really, so he will die and the tower group will loose a useful character. Then we will feel sad.

Zombiephyllic
Jun 27th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I had to go with Saul, I hope it doesn't happen but it seems like the most likely outcome in my mind. Of course KC will surprise us all, I'm sure.

HardKor
Jun 27th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I went with Burt and Tardust.
Burt just feels like he's got a heroic sacrifice in his future, and with today's episode, it feels like it will be sooner rather than later. And I think if Saul gets a hold of Tardust, ol Tar ain't getting out alive.
It looks like only my vote for Tar registered in the poll however.

Banvillin
Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
I'd planned on Burt, but I think that's too obvious, and kc doesn't do obvious unless he fells like it, which is sometimes, so I chose Victor because he's useful and settled into the group and wanting to prove himself and Michael isn't giving him the chance really, so he will die and the tower group will loose a useful character. Then we will feel sad.

Would we feel sad for the tower losing Victor? The way I see it, Victor is barely above Red-Shirt status if you consider how little we know about him (and maybe we never will know his backstory in detail) but he hasn't been around long enough or done enough significant work for us to be as invested in him as we do the veteran characters.
Burt's number is up for a multitude of reasons, its got to be either him or Angel. But do you really think Shane Salk, WA producer, going to let his character die off?

StickUpKid
Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
My money's on Burt saving angel by sacrificing him self or maybe he uses his walkie talkie bomb thing from the airport to blow there way out or something

Th3_T3ch
Jul 4th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I firmly believe that killing off any characters has been done before. The season one finale was a war that killed two main characters and one supporting character. It doesn't fit Kc's m.o. to repeat the same thing twice... it just seems illogical for Kc. IF anybody were to die, it would be Tardust because of Saul tearing him limb from limb for trying to rape Lizzy.

Osiris
Jul 4th, 2011, 08:18 AM
If there is a god above.... Riley will not survive.

It would have been nice to have a multiple choice poll for this one.

yarri
Jul 4th, 2011, 08:31 AM
I firmly believe that killing off any characters has been done before. The season one finale was a war that killed two main characters and one supporting character. It doesn't fit Kc's m.o. to repeat the same thing twice... it just seems illogical for Kc. IF anybody were to die, it would be Tardust because of Saul tearing him limb from limb for trying to rape Lizzy.
My money is on Bricks ripping Tardust to shreds. Saul will be late and catch the finish of it.
I think Burt will die in the end. I wish this poll had multiple choices.

Th3_T3ch
Jul 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
My money is on Bricks ripping Tardust to shreds. Saul will be late and catch the finish of it.
I think Burt will die in the end. I wish this poll had multiple choices.

I don't see Bricks doing that unless told to do that by Scratch, which is a possibility but Scratch would probably like to be entertained more while watching Tardust die.

yarri
Jul 4th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I don't see Bricks doing that unless told to do that by Scratch, which is a possibility but Scratch would probably like to be entertained more while watching Tardust die.

Bricks wasn't really liking what Tardust was doing before Scratch showed up. I think there is more to him as a character then an over muscled stooge at Scratch's beck and bellow.

ilanagl
Jul 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM
If there is a god above.... Riley will not survive.

It would have been nice to have a multiple choice poll for this one.

Don't say that about Riley

Osiris
Jul 5th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Don't say that about Riley

Why not? Least favourite character has to go.

HardKor
Jul 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Why not? Least favourite character has to go.
I'm not afraid to use this thing shovel:)
But seriously we still need Riley's drunken confession of being the rat, followed by exile, and then by her triumphant return to save everyone's asses when we least expect it, thereby redeeming her earlier betrayal.

Osiris
Jul 5th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I'm not afraid to use this thing shovel:)
But seriously we still need Riley's drunken confession of being the rat, followed by exile, and then by her triumphant return to save everyone's asses when we least expect it, thereby redeeming her earlier betrayal.

Or Kelly goes batshit crazy at the drunken confession and smites her betraying ass, leaving me with a satisfied smile on my lips. I like my scenario. So long headache.