PDA

View Full Version : Angel is not the shooter if this is true...

Grognaurd
Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:29 AM
So I relistened to that scene. If the beebss of the alarm are supposed to be harmonized between episodes.

Alarm
15 beebs and Angel books out.
20 beebs Guard room door opens
~20 beebs, Michael speaks to Angel in the stairway.
40 "beats" and the killer leaves. When KC, dims the alarm, I keep beats with my foot.

I may be off a few, I am doing this from memmory, but I am not 20 vs 40 wrong.
Angel does not have enough time to do both.

If the silenced pistol from Burts bag is the same one from the colony, The only suspect left with Access to it is... (oh, I just can't say it)

Ra1th
Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
I like you.

HardKor
Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM
I like you.

Is anyone else picturing Ra1th with big joyful, tear-filled, doe eyes as he said this? Or is it just me?

Grognaurd
Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
Damn, I screwed up on the title. I should have written "shooter". The logic I present is the shooting and has no dependence on the Rat from Season 1.

I carried an assumption into the post that the Rat and the Shooter are the same. But, I do not recall any direct evidence, only conjecture.

I hope Raith still likes me 8 )

StickUpKid
Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
plus what is his motive? when the tower made contact with latch and scratch angel made it clear that he doesnt like them there fore why kill pippen and why betray the tower. Angel, as it appears know< has no reason to kill pippen

oh and he booked down the hall way pippen would have asked what happend if it were angel not you, also he couldnt have ran down the hall then just snuck back in like that he would be panting

Th3_T3ch
Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:15 PM
There is of course, and I'm sorry Ra1th (I'm not saying it is only a possibility), that the Rat is Angel and that the shooter was say... Steven or Kalani. (If you don't already know I support the Kalani is the Rat/Shooter theory). Angel does say "The Rat is still here" "It has to be the same one". He could, and again I'm only stating some lame assumption Ra1th, be getting himself off the hook for being the rat, but again I still whole-heartedly believe that Kalani is the rat and a Maller in disguise.

HardKor
Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
There is of course, and I'm sorry Ra1th (I'm not saying it is only a possibility), that the Rat is Angel and that the shooter was say... Steven or Kalani. (If you don't already know I support the Kalani is the Rat/Shooter theory). Angel does say "The Rat is still here" "It has to be the same one". He could, and again I'm only stating some lame assumption Ra1th, be getting himself off the hook for being the rat, but again I still whole-heartedly believe that Kalani is the rat and a Maller in disguise.

hmm...interesting thought on the possibility that Angel brought up the rat again as a diversion, but everyone in the Tower had been assuming Bill was the rat. If Angel wanted to divert attention away from himself he wouldn't have brought up the previous betrayal at all and played the shooting as a new thing.