PDA

View Full Version : Red Alert... This is not a drill... Red Alert...

Grognaurd
Jun 20th, 2011, 03:45 PM
What happens when we plot Tower Resident and their current location?

Saul / Lizzy. MIA
Michael / Steven / Kelley / Tanya / Lewis. The tower
Victor / Pegs / Datu. LAX
Kalani / Angel / Riley / Burt. The Hospital
Hope. Assumption Tower asleep, it has been hours since the shooting not days

A bunch of red shirts are in a building across the way. Packing Stuff preparing for Air Lift. I do not want to say the tower is depleted of Red Shirts, but I suspect there are several over there. A bunch of Red Shirts with no named characters? Houston, we'll have a problem!

StickUpKid
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry but what's a red shirt

HardKor
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I'm sorry but what's a red shirt
a "red shirt" is a disposable no-name who's only reason for existing is usually to die. It comes from the original Star Trek when the random ensign in a red uniform would always be the one on the away team to get killed instead of Kirk, McCoy, Spock, etc..

Check out TV Tropes (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedShirt) for more information

StickUpKid
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Ohkay and Arthur I'm confused at what your getting at

Austin king
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM
He means that one of the main characters might get killed

Grognaurd
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Zombies could over run the other building. Mallers could drop a 1000 pound bomb. Whatever. This tower can be obliterated for carnage and the stars of the show are not in jeopardy.

Grognaurd
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yea, like Carly and Simon all that we know is they died. What is the point? It shows us it is still really dangerous and people die, but there is no need to deal with the consequence of a main character.

Carly and Simon are dead. Carry on with your day as normal.
Burt and Saul are dead. Carry on with your day as normal. WTF? We got ripped off! How did they die?

StickUpKid
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Ohh