PDA

View Full Version : Stuff they Don't Want you to Know Covering Zombies

nikvoodoo
Jun 17th, 2011, 10:55 PM
The folks at Howstuffworks.com (who have a myriad of kick ass podcasts in their arsenal that many of us referenced in the podcasts we listen to thread) have started a series on zombies inspired by the Walking Dead.

Just a heads up: Stuff They Don't Want You to Know is a conspiracy theory podcast so it tends towards the overly dramatic, and quite honestly sometimes covers some of the more......"interesting" theories on certain subjects but this was still a quick and fun listen. Part 2 comes out next Friday and if they stay true to form, a third part will be released the Friday after that.

You can check out their podcast here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/stuff-they-dont-want-you-to/id336931685

They also have iphone and android apps you can download and listen to any of their stuff.

Osiris
Jun 17th, 2011, 10:59 PM
DAMNIT! I already have too much to listen to and not enough hours in the day. Thanks. Thanks a lot!

nikvoodoo
Jun 17th, 2011, 11:00 PM
DAMNIT! I already have too much to listen to and not enough hours in the day. Thanks. Thanks a lot!

Believe me, I understand entirely. I'm in the same boat. But at least STDWYTK is at most about 6-8 minutes per episode. They are pretty easy to sneak in.