PDA

View Full Version : Classic/Cult TV Programmes

shric debar
Jun 17th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Ok so we have the cartoons from yesteryear thread but what about those programmes that weren't cartoons but still were amazing.

here are some examples

knight rider
Airwolf
The A-Team
M*A*S*H

yes i am 19 and i love all these programmes

funkybabeone
Aug 26th, 2011, 02:59 AM
GI Joe
Small Wonder
These are some shows which still i am missing.....

Pteranodon
Nov 9th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Like: Magnum P.I., B.J. and The Bear, The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo, CHiPs, The Dukes of Hazzard, Quantum Leap, Automan, Manimal, Barnaby Jones, Matlock, Whiz Kids, 21 Jump Street, WKRP in Cincinatti, The Equalizer, Miami Vice, Tour of Duty, Murder She Wrote, Remington Steele, The Love Boat, Simon & Simon, Hart to Hart, Hunter, Cheers, Riptide, Jake and the Fatman, Taxi, Mork & Mindy, The Hitchhiker...?

... and the list goes on and on, from super hits to passable stuff, to lame shows that I dont know how they lasted, just take your pick or add any other that u remember

Wow...you remember Sherrif Lobo?

I was hooked on early Fox shows like War of the Worlds: The Series, Werewolf: The Series, Friday 13th: The Series (notice a pattern yet?) and Freddy's Nightmares. Don't know if these ever hit 'cult' status... War of the Worlds and Werewolf were among my top 4 favorite shows back then (right alongside Dr Who's final seasons, and Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Oh, and don't forget Brisco County Junior...