PDA

View Full Version : Top Posters

shric debar
Jun 16th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Right here's my idea (which i have nicked from another forum).

would it be possible to have a way to view the top posters for the forums?

in other words when viewing this section you would be able to see the top posters for the day, the week and the month for example. you could only show the top 10 posters. i think it'd just be quite fun. i'll post a screenshot later of what i mean.

nikvoodoo
Jun 16th, 2011, 08:58 AM
You mean like this?

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/xperience.php?go=stats

This is the stats page as part of the experience system

itsallgoodie
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM
guess who is leading in visitor messages. its me. :D

Hellbringer
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I love checking out the stats. I think it's because I look at stats and numbers at work, but I like bringing that home, too.

nikvoodoo
Jun 16th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I love checking out the stats. I think it's because I look at stats and numbers at work, but I like bringing that home, too.

Come on man.....you gotta unplug sometimes! ;)

j0be
Jun 16th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I so rarely (and fully) unplug. I did this last weekend though, during my annual vacation. Fell asleep on a deck chair outside. Lot's of relaxation. I still managed to check my stuff about once a day, but normally, I'm absent from technology about 8 hours a day. 7 of those are sleeping.

StepLaugh
Jun 16th, 2011, 12:46 PM
This is fun, I could spend all day on the stats page.

shric debar
Jun 17th, 2011, 01:39 AM
You mean like this?

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/xperience.php?go=stats

This is the stats page as part of the experience system

oh yes. exactly like that. *ashamed* for some reason i couldn't find that. sorry

nikvoodoo
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Is ok! That's not exactly an easy thing to find. Just below "What's new" is the "Quick Links" button. When you click that, a drop down menu containing "Experience" is in that list. When you click on that, you'll be brought to the experience homepage.

You can also get there through your profile's experience tab. There should be a link at the bottom of the experience tab that says "Show activity from all users" which will get you to that page as well.