PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Distributor...

Kc
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Were you wondering WHERE you can get Season 1 and 2 of We're Alive? Well, it's not out yet, but we can finally announce WHO our distributor is. Blackstone Audio! Our partnership with Blackstone will take us to the next level of audio programming and allow season 1, 2, and future seasons to be purchased digitally through iTunes and other markets along with retail stores around the country. You might even be able to go to your public library and see our audio series there!

To pre-order season 1, go to:
http://www.blackstoneaudio.com/audiobook.cfm?id=6486

itsallgoodie
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM
awesome! to confirm, will the episodes from week to week be free still or is it going to be a subscription fee?

Solanine
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Thats great Kc, any ideas whether they will distribute outside of North america?

Kc
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM
awesome! to confirm, will the episodes from week to week be free still or is it going to be a subscription fee?
The weekly podcast will not be through Blackstone, only the remastered full seasons-

Kc
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Thats great Kc, any ideas whether they will distribute outside of North america?
Yes, I believe they will. They will distribute it to resellers wherever. So if someone in the UK wants to sell it, they can-

itsallgoodie
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:44 AM
The weekly podcast will not be through Blackstone, only the remastered full seasons-

Thats what I figured, just making sure, its great news though! Im really excited to see this amazing show grow!

Solanine
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Thats great news, when I came to buy the first box set the p and p cost more than the value of my entire order so I missed out on that one (no blame on you, shipping globally is expensive).

Kc
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Thats great news, when I came to buy the first box set the p and p cost more than the value of my entire order so I missed out on that one (no blame on you, shipping globally is expensive).
The digital distribution alone is worth it. International with NO shipping-

Solanine
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:56 AM
The digital distribution alone is worth it. International with NO shipping-
Oh so there will be no physical copies?

Britt
Jun 14th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Yesssssssssssssss. This calls for some of that...Dragon...wine stuff that I liked!

StepLaugh
Jun 14th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I will drink to this announcement!

Congrats!

COsurvivor
Jun 14th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Perfect, I just bought a goblet from the Renaissance Faire this past weekend!

Hellbringer
Jun 14th, 2011, 06:11 PM

I know what you mean about shipping. I don't buy my Wolverhampton Wanderers stuff until they offer reduced or even free shipping. Same with a couple of other, smaller clubs in the League.

Hellbringer
Jun 14th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Were you wondering WHERE you can get Season 1 and 2 of We're Alive? Well, it's not out yet, but we can finally announce WHO our distributor is. Blackstone Audio! Our partnership with Blackstone will take us to the next level of audio programming and allow season 1, 2, and future seasons to be purchased digitally through iTunes and other markets along with retail stores around the country. You might even be able to go to your public library and see our audio series there!

To pre-order season 1, go to:
http://www.blackstoneaudio.com/audiobook.cfm?id=6486

I know how I'm getting my season two cravings from...

ClearSights
Jun 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM
This is great

Osiris
Jun 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Crap. Now I have to buy ANOTHER frickin copy of season one. My wallet hates you.

OsO
Jun 15th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Omg i'm gonna be buying this with the quickness

Kc
Jun 15th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Oh so there will be no physical copies?

There will be physical copies too-

Magrat
Jun 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Can't wait! Came to the show late so missed out on getting the original season 1 set. Now I have a chance to own the thing, with the money going back to the show!
I'll drink to that!

shric debar
Jun 17th, 2011, 07:17 AM
excellent. though i will miss listening to the reef systems inc adverts and the guy getting shot for wasting police time.

Solanine
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Great. We're alive is keeping my wallte in shape, it was getting a little fat for my liking!

shric debar
Jun 17th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Great. We're alive is keeping my wallte in shape, it was getting a little fat for my liking!

If you're looking to offload some money I'll take some!!

fighter
Jun 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
me too

Lexter
Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:36 PM
I want it !!!!!!!