PDA

View Full Version : Article: Chapter 23 Predictions (contains spoilers)

nikvoodoo
Jun 13th, 2011, 05:22 PM
You can view the page at http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?165-Chapter-23-Predictions-(contains-spoilers)

cupcakezombie
Jun 13th, 2011, 05:36 PM
As always, an enjoyable trip to the Voodoo Lounge. Thanks for the predictions. I agree that there are so many ways that KC could go at this stage, but you have addressed the major possibilities. :)

nikvoodoo
Jun 13th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah.....now.....now comes the epic failure of being very wrong because I had to hang my hat on one of the 6 different ways the story can go. Lets hope I was able to pin down the right scenario, or else I'm about to lose my winning record....

cupcakezombie
Jun 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah, but you are putting yourself out there and making the predictions. That equals 1000 bravery points in my book :)

CoyRogue
Jun 13th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I think you do great work Nik!
I had a thought concerning the possible rooting out of the rat. What if...Saul finds Lizzie, Bricks comes back to the tower because he helped to protect her......and Bricks is the one who I.D.'s the rat and maybe clobbers him when he tries something. Tar overhears Saul mention "getting out of here" (leaving the tower) and sneaks off with that tidbit to report to the mallers. Like I said, just a thought.

nikvoodoo
Jun 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I think you do great work Nik!
I had a thought concerning the possible rooting out of the rat. What if...Saul finds Lizzie, Bricks comes back to the tower because he helped to protect her......and Bricks is the one who I.D.'s the rat and maybe clobbers him when he tries something. Tar overhears Saul mention "getting out of here" (leaving the tower) and sneaks off with that tidbit to report to the mallers. Like I said, just a thought.

Thanks Coy! :)

It's plausible. However, I doubt the Mallers at large are aware of who the rat in the tower is. They are all probably aware that there is an informant in the Tower working for them, but probably not all that much beyond it. That seems like a nugget of information you'd probably try to keep under wraps and away from people who might be easily swayed (like Bricks) and among those who can be trusted (Latch, Scratch, and Tardust...after all he designed the tanker bombs).

7oddisdead
Jun 13th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks Coy! :)

It's plausible. However, I doubt the Mallers at large are aware of who the rat in the tower is. They are all probably aware that there is an informant in the Tower working for them, but probably not all that much beyond it. That seems like a nugget of information you'd probably try to keep under wraps and away from people who might be easily swayed (like Bricks) and among those who can be trusted (Latch, Scratch, and Tardust...after all he designed the tanker bombs).

For this reason alone, I see tar surviving the blast and bricks not. Progression of story.....we already have a big dummy at the tower

Th3_T3ch
Jun 25th, 2011, 12:51 PM
great turnaround from last chapter's predictions. Only the first part and you've already got a few right! and one wrong.

nikvoodoo
Jun 25th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Yeah...but that one I got wrong, I really really REALLY wanted to go for the 51% so I'd win. I figured more investigation would need to happen before the zombies attacked, and while they still haven't technically attacked on the massive scale I predicted...uh....yeah. They're pretty much going to at any second now I'd imagine.

The only other problem right now is a lot of my other predictions are lined up to fail at this moment. But meh, I honestly don't care right now. I'm loving the story and how it's progressing.