PDA

View Full Version : Chapter one reenactment contest winner!

Britt
Jun 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner AND a recipient for the prize!

Drumroll please!

The winner is....

...the administrators/moderators (http://soundcloud.com/jobe_tr/final-mix) of the forum!

HOWEVER.

The kind folks that keep this place neat and tidy for all of us have graciously decided to give the prize, a signed season one box set, to the second place winner instead of keeping it for themselves. How awesome is that?

So while the admins and mods won the contest, the prize will go to our second place winner, who was...

Another drumroll please...

...SCOTT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qLCow5ALfY&feature=player_embedded

Scott, please contact me ASAP and I’ll hook you up. Thanks everyone who participated and made this a fun and enjoyable contest. Don’t forget to check out Gatekeeper’s Bad Day contest (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1713-Gatekeeper-s-Bad-Day-Contest) for a chance to win awesome prizes, and don’t forget to send fan scripts to WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com. Scripts that are read on the podcast will win a t-shirt. ...er, the writer of the script win a t-shirt. Not the script. WHAT WOULD A SCRIPT DO WITH A T-SHIRT ANYWAY.

Pikepaw
Jun 9th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Hurray Admins/moderators! I listen that thing over and over again and still laugh. My fav is the French-speaking Saul being on loan from Canada

Congrats Scott on getting the box set! Enjoy it well!

ObamaCat
Jun 9th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Hurray Admins/moderators! I listen that thing over and over again and still laugh. My fav is the French-speaking Saul being on loan from Canada

Congrats Scott on getting the box set! Enjoy it well!

c'était moi :3

StepLaugh
Jun 14th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Good job to everyone!

cupcakezombie
Jun 14th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Well done guys. Awesome work from everyone!!!!

Osiris
Jun 14th, 2011, 04:25 PM
So who exactly did that team consist of?

Ra1th
Jun 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
So who exactly did that team consist of?

It was Revolver as Michael, Me as Angel, OC as Saul, Mascaria as Riley and Goodie as Pegs
And J0be did all our editing and turned our crap acting into something pretty awesome

AND OF COURSE StepLaugh doing all the wonderful sound effects!

Osiris
Jun 14th, 2011, 04:40 PM
It was Me as Angel, Revolver as Michael, OC as Saul, Mascaria as Riley and Goodie as Pegs
And J0be did all our editing and turned our crap acting into something pretty awesome

I didn't realize mascaria was a moderator/administrator.

Wicked Sid
Jun 14th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I didn't realize mascaria was a moderator/administrator.

She was when this was done.

Pikepaw
Jun 14th, 2011, 10:06 PM
"I thought you were British"
"Hey, you go to hell Yankie Doodle"
I've laughed listening to the that like 10 times

heatmizor555
Jun 19th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Wow Wow Wow....
Thank you administrators/moderators. Your submission was hilarious and thank you most graciously for giving me the prize. Believe me it will go to good use, I cant wait to start listening again from the beginning during the summer break. Thank you to everyone who voted and a BIG thanks to you GREG and BRITT, you guys are awesome. I guess this means you like me, you really really like me! Oh, and great job to everyone who entered the contest.