PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Game Swap!

j0be
Jun 9th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I know a bunch of the forum members are gamers. I know that money is tight for a lot of people (including myself), which makes it harder to enjoy our gaming on the level we would like it to be. So... how's about we exchange games we are done with with other forum members?

A couple of notes:
We're Alive is in no way responsible for any damages or loss incurred by participating. If someone stiffs you, it sucks, but the most we can do is say don't exchange with them anymore.
Also, not trying to discourage anyone, but I wouldn't encourage exchanging with anyone who has not been here for long / does not have a some posts beneath their belt.

State what you have to offer including platform, as well as what you want including platform.

example:

Want: Halo 3 (xbox 360)
Have: GTA IV (xbox 360)

itsallgoodie
Jun 9th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Im totally down, need to play portal 2 on xbox who has it and what do they want for it?

j0be
Jun 9th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Want: Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Have: Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, or Batman: AA. (all PS3).

weird, they all started with 'B'

Im totally down, need to play portal 2 who has it and what do they want for it?
Two problems, borrowed copy of Portal 2 that I used. Also, it was PS3.

itsallgoodie
Jun 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Two problems, borrowed copy of Portal 2 that I used. Also, it was PS3.

sadface.

Hellbringer
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:33 PM
wow, I just traded like 8 games to gamestop before I went on my trip. If the idea came up like late last week, you would've stopped me from doing the evil deed and had a library posted for you all.

When I get back into town, I'll see what I have to trade as well as my son. I'm sure he would want to trade some of his lesser played games right now.

Walrusgus
Jun 9th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Im totally down, need to play portal 2 on xbox who has it and what do they want for it?

Totally have Portal 2! It is great.
Anyone can borrow any of my games as I got red rings last week. :( Just come by New Zealand and pick them up!

itsallgoodie
Jun 13th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Totally have Portal 2! It is great.
Anyone can borrow any of my games as I got red rings last week. :( Just come by New Zealand and pick them up!

I could pay shipping both ways, depending on how much it is obviously. if its as much as portal 2 would be for me to just buy then i dont see the point haha.

Hellbringer
Jun 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I could pay shipping both ways, depending on how much it is obviously. if its as much as portal 2 would be for me to just buy then i dont see the point haha.

I think region coding would stop his Portal 2 from playing on your 360.