PDA

View Full Version : Yogpod & Yogscast

Walrusgus
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone on here knew of or would be interested in the Yogpod. The Yogpod is a podcast by two British guys Simon and Lewis, (occasionally guests) who pretty much talk about what ever comes to their minds. They are hilarious and I recommend you checking them out.

iTunes
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-yogpod/id304557271

They also have a hilarious Youtube channel with videos that are mainly gaming centric. The best thing they do is a Minecraft series with a story behind it, except they don't know the story. A world is being constantly built around them while they adventure through it unknowing of where, who or what they might find. Seriously funny. Totally addictive. You may have seen there videos on the front page of Youtube before.

This is their channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos

Their Minecraft series is up to season 3, but I recommend starting from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdEFmxRmNE&feature=channel_video_title

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jun 9th, 2011, 05:28 AM
I came across these cats a few months ago. They had me rolling and in tears while they played some game.

Jeebogs
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Been watching them today based on this thread. I've got about half way through season 1 of the minecraft thing. They are really funny. Like a married couple!

I'd never heard of minecraft, do you play?

j0be
Jun 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I'd never heard of minecraft, do you play?

Never heard of Minecraft? Apparently your podcasts don't revolve around gaming. :D
Minecraft is a computer game phenomenon. Millions of downloads. One man developer.

Jeebogs
Jun 9th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Never heard of Minecraft? Apparently your podcasts don't revolve around gaming. :D
Minecraft is a computer game phenomenon. Millions of downloads. One man developer.

:o

I've never been a massive gamer, not since my teens anyway, and now with three kids I just get depressed listening to all the games I can't afford or have the time to play!

I've spent most of the evening on youtube and phenomenon is certainly the word there j0be.

Walrusgus
Jun 9th, 2011, 11:10 PM
:o

I've never been a massive gamer, not since my teens anyway, and now with three kids I just get depressed listening to all the games I can't afford or have the time to play!

I've spent most of the evening on youtube and phenomenon is certainly the word there j0be.

Oh man you should get Minecraft! It is really cheap and super easy to get into!

There series is absolutely hilarious and I'm glad you enjoy it!

Jeebogs
Jun 16th, 2011, 04:27 AM
That's it, you've ruined my life.
I'm just starting off but I can feel myself being drawn like a moth to a flame.......

Also, I've had a look at the stuff people have built with the redstone powder and some of it is truly epic.

daredevil
Sep 7th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Minecraft and the Yogcast are the greatest... Gaming people. We're Alive is the greatest Audio drama.