PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4

cycogod
Jun 6th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Oh man, very cool. Gonna be interesting to see if 343 can pull this off.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/halo-4-will-hit-shelves-this-holiday-season

Kc
Jun 6th, 2011, 12:43 PM
They have about 1.5 years to get it right.

shric debar
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I really hope they get this right. If they do it will be so epic. but if they botch it in even the slightest way it will be a disaster. I mean don't get me wrong i'm really looking forward to playing as the chief again but 343 will be hard pressed to get this absoluteley perfect otherwise they'll be annihilated by the fans.

cycogod
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I really hope they get this right. If they do it will be so epic. but if they botch it in even the slightest way it will be a disaster. I mean don't get me wrong i'm really looking forward to playing as the chief again but 343 will be hard pressed to get this absoluteley perfect otherwise they'll be annihilated by the fans.

very true.

On xbox live you can download a trailer for HALO 10th anniversary ..low res download and it's not real high quality but it show's gameplay from the halo remix. looks kinda spotty but if it uses the Reach engine it will probly be good. Would have loved to see a Halo Remix using ID TECH 5...

Creem_Filling
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I am disappointed by this. I have been a Halo fan since 2001 when CE came out, and I think they wrapped up the trilogy nicely. I really don't see why they have to make another. And top of that, this is going to be 343's first title, so who knows how this is going to turn out.

I'm still going to buy the legendary edition of the game, or whatever they're gonna call it, though.

cycogod
Jun 6th, 2011, 01:48 PM
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/featured/video/halo-anniversary-exclusive/7ed1f10f-349c-4c47-a07a-831d12f94d63

Starting to look better and better.

Hellbringer
Jun 6th, 2011, 05:38 PM
The video I saw on Gamespot had me thinking it was a Star Trek Intro video for the first 30 or so seconds. I'm still interested in Halo and playing the Master Chief for sure, but teaser trailers don't do it for me other than to confirm that something is coming soon.

smalls kenobi
Jun 12th, 2011, 05:31 PM
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/featured/video/halo-anniversary-exclusive/7ed1f10f-349c-4c47-a07a-831d12f94d63

Starting to look better and better.

good stuff, that video pumped me up even more. cant wait for Halo:CEA and Halo 4. seem like the guys at 343 has a good head on their shoulders.

Eitri
Jun 12th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Dude i am So Psyked for Halo 4. Ima Preorder the Legendary Edition for all the cool little knick-nacks

Hellbringer
Jun 12th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting to see what the Legendary Edition will encompass before I decide. If it's nothing special to me (I don't really need a flaming helmet, but thanks), I'll just pick up the game when it comes out.

Not pre-ordering regular edition, you hear that, Gamestop?