PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Meal?

Tandem25
Jun 4th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Let's just say that you were running from a horde of the undead. You've sought refuge in the closest building. It just so happens to be a fully stocked restaurant and the power and gas are still working. You've given up hope of rescue and escape. The army of brain eaters will make their way in sooner or later.
When I say fully stocked I mean that this restaurant just happens to have any kind of food you could want.
What do you make for your last meal? Or do you eat at all.
I would. I'm always hungry.
I'm torn between two simple meals that remind me of childhood. A frito pie.
In the fritos bag...slit down the side...topped with nacho cheese and sliced jalapenos
Or that sandwich that Ally Sheedy made in The Breakfast Club. You know the one with the cap'n crunch and pixie sticks? I've always wondered what that would taste like.

cupcakezombie
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Pavlova!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlova_(food)

Tandem25
Jun 4th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Pavlova!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlova_(food)

It looks great! It seems like it would be delicate to taste yet heavy on your stomache? Sweet and I guess depending on what fruit you top it with, a little tart?
I want some.

shric debar
Jun 4th, 2011, 07:46 AM
macaroni cheese with diced gammon and bacon mixed in and breadcrumbs ontop. followed by a large bowl of ice cream

Creem_Filling
Jun 4th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I'm a vegetarian, but my favourite food is a taco. Not a meatless taco, or tofu, but a beef taco. I never get to eat them because they have meat, but if I were about to die, I would say screw my beliefs and make a plate of tacos. Just typing this makes my stomach clench with hunger and my mouth water.

Don Man
Jun 4th, 2011, 07:48 AM
a double bacon cheese burger but instead of buns have 2 grilled cheeses

yarri
Jun 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Pizza schmiza Extreme Veggie pizza topped with green Tabasco sauce and extra parm and a double shot of a good Scottish whiskey.

Magrat
Jun 4th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Probably something from Epic Meal Time. A meal that size and crazyness would last for a while, certainly long enough to doggy bag the leftovers and RUN!

smalls kenobi
Jun 4th, 2011, 12:59 PM
A frito pie.
In the fritos bag...slit down the side...topped with nacho cheese and sliced jalapenos

CLASSIC! but we also added chili and called them Chili Fritos

smalls kenobi
Jun 4th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Probably something from Epic Meal Time. A meal that size and crazyness would last for a while, certainly long enough to doggy bag the leftovers and RUN!

HELL YEAH! but maybe slightly more BACON :P

smalls kenobi
Jun 4th, 2011, 01:04 PM
I'll just make myself a good ol' Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, mmmmm... mmm... yum!

Tandem25
Jun 4th, 2011, 01:05 PM
CLASSIC! but we also added chili and called them Chili Fritos

Sorry. I thought I added the chili. It's supposed to be there under the gooey neon orange "cheese sauce" and the little pickled slices of spicy goodness. Hmmmmm.

Ctatyk Frost
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I'd like a burrito, taco, and enchilada with a side of beans & rice like my mum used to make. But, if I have to cook it, it'll probably be something along the lines of a bacon cheeseburger topped with about 10 slices of bacon, a side of bacon, and waffle fries with nacho cheese, jalapenos, and of course....bacon. Everything goes better with bacon.

Osiris
Jun 12th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I'd have to go with the following:

4 pcs sockeye salmon nigiri
1 chopped scallop cone
1 beef tataki
1 kappa roll
large sockeye sashimi
1 rainbow roll
1 dragon roll
1 negitoro roll
2 shots of mescal
1 pint of guinness
1 chocolate chip cookie

What would YOU have?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/last_meals#tab=most_recent&id=93413

Osiris
Jun 12th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Oh snap, I didn't even see this thread!

ilanagl
Jun 12th, 2011, 09:30 AM
A good piece of pizza, some Indian food, mashed potatoes, a 7th heaven cupcake from jacivas, and an eclair.

Tandem25
Jun 12th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I'd have to go with the following:

4 pcs sockeye salmon nigiri
1 chopped scallop cone
1 beef tataki
1 kappa roll
large sockeye sashimi
1 rainbow roll
1 dragon roll
1 negitoro roll
2 shots of mescal
1 pint of guinness
1 chocolate chip cookie

What would YOU have?

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/last_meals#tab=most_recent&id=93413

now I want sushi.

Is it wrong to be pissed about those guys last meal? F them. Give 'em bread and water.

Osiris
Jun 12th, 2011, 11:11 AM
now I want sushi.

Is it wrong to be pissed about those guys last meal? F them. Give 'em bread and water.

You know... criminal or not, they're given the right to a last meal... I can't say I'm pissed about it, they die right after so...

That being said I laugh really hard at the guys who drink gallons of liquid before going in, knowing that you void your bladder and bowels at death... one last 'Fuck you, clean my mess' to the man.

Lab Rat
Jun 12th, 2011, 04:16 PM
A link of red boudin followed by a big bowl of shrimp and sausage gumbo. Blue Bell ice cream for dessert.