PDA

View Full Version : See? Your WND hosts care about each other!

Britt
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:43 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/Britt5091/WND2-1.png

AdrianHD
Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:59 AM
Such chemistry! =P

Though...
Michael would kick you both out if you acted like this in his Tower.

cupcakezombie
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:12 AM
When you guys split I wanna go with Britt.

kafu288
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:14 AM
I'll go with the G-Mill

Wicked Sid
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:15 AM
I just want to say that he does have some incredible logic. Oreos vs. Ants, I'd go with the cookies.

cupcakezombie
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:22 AM
Yeah, but Britt has a plan to survive the ZA, Greg doesn't. If she survives the ant invasion, then she is the best bet for long term survival.

kafu288
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:25 AM
Yeah, but Britt has a plan to survive the ZA, Greg doesn't. If she survives the ant invasion, then she is the best bet for long term survival.

At least he knows Costco (whatever the hell that is) is a bad idea. I'll come up with a plan we'll be fine...

cupcakezombie
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:35 AM
At least he knows Costco (whatever the hell that is) is a bad idea. I'll come up with a plan we'll be fine...

I don't know if you can sway him. He sounds pretty set.

kafu288
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:36 AM
why would I want to sway him? We should definintely stay away from Costco

cupcakezombie
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:39 AM
why would I want to sway him? We should definintely stay away from Costco

I mean sway him from his 'jump off the balcony' idea. He sounded like he was all good with that plan

kafu288
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
you know what? That's still better than being eaten by a zombie

Britt
Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:36 AM
you know what? That's still better than being eaten by a zombie

quitter!

kafu288
Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
I don't want to get fucking eaten alive. Better than fighting everyone at a costco... (also, what is a costco? We don't have that here in Australia. Is it like a supermarket or something?) actually, the costco wouldn't be so bad so long as it only has one entrance. Put up a couple of snipers on the roof, submachine gun set up near the door, dig a trench around the building with a bridge... that could work. Take a lot to get it ready though

MrScott101
Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
Costco is just like Sam's club, Basically a store that sells products either in bulk or in mass quantities so you get a better deal on them. The catch is you have to be a member to get in and pay membership fees. That and most of them offer a discount if the company you work for is on their special list.

Getting back to the ants, that no joke, my 3 year old was attack just two days ago in our sandbox and she must have had at least 20 bites. She came up and said "I'm itchy, really itchy!". Nice thing about sugar ants is you can use honey or pop to draw them out by making a trail. Mix in some Tero (sp?) and you'll kill them at the same time!

kafu288
Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:54 AM
what's a sams club? we also don't have that here.

So you have to pay them annually to shop there? How bizzarre

MrScott101
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:01 AM

membership fees would be anywhere from $35-$75 but the savings you get are unbelievable ....insert sarcasm.... They do have some really good savings. I could a double size 2 boxes of honeynut cheerios for $7 where as a regular stores biggest size which is about 1/4 of one of those jumbo boxes would cost $4.50

I've tried them but not a member and haven't been for some time. Mainly it's good for restaurants when they run out of stuff and need it now.

Ra1th
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:28 AM

They're exactly like costco. And the reason you pay them to shop there, is because they're whole salers. You'll find stuff there in bulk and you can buy it way cheaper than you'd find it anywhere else. So it's really worth the annual fee

MrScott101
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
I got it! best way to refrence them, go see the movie Employee of the Month with Ryan Reynolds (sp?)

HardKor
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
I got it! best way to refrence them, go see the movie Employee of the Month with Ryan Reynolds (sp?)

I thought that was Dane Cook, unless I'm thinking of another movie.

Luna Guardian
Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Speaking of ants... (http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-we-should-be-way-more-scared-ants/)

HardKor
Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
Speaking of ants... (http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-we-should-be-way-more-scared-ants/)

Well I for one welcome our new insect overlords

TCM Revolver
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:46 PM
Well I for one welcome our new insect overlords

Great Simpsons Reference!!! +1

Pikepaw
Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
I love the back and forth. Especially Greg's "I'm eating Oreos and you're overrun with ants. Don't question my choices!" I laughed so hard. It is worth having Twitter for

AdrianHD
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:45 PM
They're exactly like costco. And the reason you pay them to shop there, is because they're whole salers. You'll find stuff there in bulk and you can buy it way cheaper than you'd find it anywhere else. So it's really worth the annual fee
Plus, the pizza there is fantastic.

__

Oh, and Britt... watch out for the zombie ants (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1386717/Why-zombie-ants-infected-mind-controlling-fungus-kill-high-noon.html)!

Ra1th
Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:28 PM
Plus, the pizza there is fantastic.

__

Oh, and Britt... watch out for the zombie ants (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1386717/Why-zombie-ants-infected-mind-controlling-fungus-kill-high-noon.html)!

Their pizza is so bomb, and its only like 10 bucks too, such a good deal hahaa

cupcakezombie
Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:30 PM
Yeah, team Britt is looking better

kafu288
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Not really your still going to be fighting everyone who rushes to costco or woolworths or coles or "insert supermarket here". Any plan is better than that. Advantage: team G-Mill

cupcakezombie
Jun 4th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Not really your still going to be fighting everyone who rushes to costco or woolworths or coles or "insert supermarket here". Any plan is better than that. Advantage: team G-Mill

We will be up hiding on top of the toilet paper until all the other people get eaten and then we can secure the place and live like kings.
And remember, until G-Mill says different you are jumping off a balcony. :)
Advantage: Team Britt

j0be
Jun 4th, 2011, 06:33 AM
It's kind of sad that the screen capture end there. The conversation continued.;)

cupcakezombie
Jun 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM
It's kind of sad that the screen capture end there. The conversation continued.;)

What else happened?

j0be
Jun 4th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I would link, but I'm on my phone. Greg commented how bad the oreos tasted. And then Britt affirmed her love for her cohost